What's the last movie you've seen?

Taking of Deborah Logan, I saw the cover on Netflix a lot when I was scrolling but it always looked cheesy, but I was wrong, it was actually pretty good! Especially the end, totally creeped me out(which is difficult), definitely worth a watch if you've got Netflix.

The last movie I watched was on an airplane... and that movie was... oh wait, I forgot. ;) Anyway, the last movie I watched back home was Inside Out.

Last movie I saw was The Happening.
I thought it was going to be so bad it was funny, but it was actually just incredibly uneventful and dull.

Theater: Pitch Perfect 2. It was a summer/done with college treat.

Home: Dead Snow. My sister wanted to see a funny/dumb horror movie, and I remembered my former roommate had me watch it with her. It's a Norwegian horror movie (only English is subtitles though) about college kids who go into the mountains to camp. There's zombie nazis. Things go terribly and hilariously wrong. It's one of those that you need watch MST3K-style with friends.

.... I watched the bad movie that was Minions in theaters. My cousins made me go see it with them. I have never liked minions.

Last movie I saw at home was with my mom which was Cake. I don't think anyone knows that movie. But it's actually really good

Theater: Pitch Perfect 2. It was a summer/done with college treat.

Home: Dead Snow. My sister wanted to see a funny/dumb horror movie, and I remembered my former roommate had me watch it with her. It's a Norwegian horror movie (only English is subtitles though) about college kids who go into the mountains to camp. There's zombie nazis. Things go terribly and hilariously wrong. It's one of those that you need watch MST3K-style with friends.

Dead Snow is awesome, I so need to watch 2 sometime xD

Back