• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What's the last movie you've seen?

The movie I watched most recently was the 2017 British movie Anna and the Apocalypse by John McPhail. It's a Christmas musical movie featuring a zombie outbreak. I found it to be pretty enjoyable. Probably something I'll try to get around to watching again this next Christmas. Who knows though, I also intended to rewatch 2015's Krampus and the original 1974 version of Black Christmas, but time did not permit me to get around to them for the holiday season. I also got addicted to Stardew Valley, so yeah, that contributed to not having as much time for movies.

Today I watched The Black Cauldron at home on Disney+. It was one of the few Disney movies that I don't recall ever watching as a child. It had some dark themes and cute characters, but I was surprised at how bad the animation was at certain points. It was worse than some of their older movies. Still, it was an enjoyable story and Gurgi won my heart.

Today I watched The Black Cauldron at home on Disney+. It was one of the few Disney movies that I don't recall ever watching as a child. It had some dark themes and cute characters, but I was surprised at how bad the animation was at certain points. It was worse than some of their older movies. Still, it was an enjoyable story and Gurgi won my heart.

Some scenes are just inconsistent unfortunately as cuts were put in place or the scene speed was edited. The scenes were either deemed too conversational or violent. I watched this video a while back that goes more in-depth about. Despite that though, the movie is still very enjoyable as you have said!

Last edited:
I just watched frozen 2 with some friends at the theater. To be honest, I wasn't really paying attention when I saw the first one, but this one was a pretty good movie. I don't know if it was me, but it did feel a bit on the short side but there were some parts that almost had me crying, and that right there is definitely a good movie at the very least.

My first movie of 2020 was Jojo Rabbit! It was great, I genuinely laughed at some of the absurdity and even cried during certain scenes. Taika Waititi is amazing, I love his movies immensely.

George of the Jungle. I was looking for something light yesterday while I was knitting. And Brendan Fraser in a "buttflap" is not hard to look at. ;)

Hidden Figures

The real(ish) story of three black women who worked for NASA at a time of racial segregation. Heart warming and feel good, whilst still casting light on the ugly history of race relations in the US.

Worth a watch 8/10

Hidden Figures

The real(ish) story of three black women who worked for NASA at a time of racial segregation. Heart warming and feel good, whilst still casting light on the ugly history of race relations in the US.

Worth a watch 8/10

I haven't seen the movie, but I read the book. The movie is on my list.

Dolittle

Not bad, the trailer really didn't make me want to see it, but being an AMC stubs member I had extra tickets. Glad I caught it!

Last edited:
i just watched carrie (1976) it's so scary! the actors and actresses really outdid themselves. :eek:

Last edited:
Watched Ford vs Ferrari and was pleasantly surprised. Being a motorsport fan I was a bit worried as to what the trailers showed but the film was actually very good

I watched Godzilla, King of the Monsters! today. I quite enjoyed it, but I still prefer the original movie better.

I can't remember the last time I went to the cinema, but the last movie I watched was that live action dora movie hahaha

Back