• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

What's the last movie you've seen?

Today I watched the 2018 version of The Grinch at home on Netflix. I am a huge fan of the original 1966 version so I'm pretty critical of any remakes. With that said, I thought it was alright. I still prefer the original animated film by a lot, but there were moments that I liked in this version. There were scenes that made me laugh and scenes that gave me a hint of that sentimental feeling, it just didn't compare to the original in my opinion.

I finally watched Klaus, one of the best Christmas movies I’ve seen in a long time. If you have Netflix, highly recommend it.

Home Alone 2. I think I watched it when I was a kid because some parts seemed familiar. Some things didn't add up, but still an enjoyable classic and it was nice to see bits of NY in the 90s. :)

I watched Happy Death Day 1 and 2u again.
I get a laugh out of it.

Last edited:
I saw Cats, unfortunately. I have this monthly pay cinema pass which lets me see as many movies as I want, and I thought I'd go see it since by this point I've seen so many movies that the monthly fee is significantly less than paying individually. Essentially the film was free.

Oh boy do I regret it.

i took a trip down memory lane and decided to watch some monster high tonight lol ^^

Watched Daddy day care last night, wasn't feeling very well so I fancied a light-hearted film which did the trick.

Back