• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What's one of your favorite childhood cartoons?

Courage the Cowardly Dog. Oh my goodness I miss that show. Honorable mention to Invader Zim too.

Yeah that was probably my favorite. Legit weirdness.

THE MAN IN GAUZE THE MAN IN GAUZE

KING RAMSESSSSSSSS

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alternatively, how could anyone forget Dr. Gerbil's song

My dad was too cheap to pay for cable, so I grew up on PBS shows. Cyberchase was always on when I got out of school. Too bad I still suck at math. Haha.

Last edited:
Others I enjoyed are:

Samurai Pizza Cats
Swat Kats
Scooby Doo
Courage the Cowardly Dog

probably more but can't think of them atm.

omg i loved dragon ball z, gt but specially the grim adventures of billy and mandy, i would probably say they were my favourite cartoon. I've always liked that mixture of comedy in like an 'horror' situation. If we included animes in cartoons i could keep on and on hahaha

Yeah that was probably my favorite. Legit weirdness.

THE MAN IN GAUZE THE MAN IN GAUZE

KING RAMSESSSSSSSS

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alternatively, how could anyone forget Dr. Gerbil's song

I vaguely remember this show, when I was 6, it freaked me out. :) Though I could never find it again. Did it air more in America?

Back when I was a kid, I absolutely loved all of the Toon Disney cartoons (back when it was a good channel before they added a bunch of lame stuff to it) like Timon & Pumbaa, Ducktales, Darkwing Duck, etc. In my early teen years, Avatar: The Last Airbender all the way and it still is my favorite cartoon series ever! :D

Avatar: The Last Airbender is definitely my all time favourite cartoon; however, I only saw it for the first time at age 19 I think... as a kid my favourites were Recess and The Weekenders!

Avatar: The Last Airbender is definitely my all time favourite cartoon; however, I only saw it for the first time at age 19 I think... as a kid my favourites were Recess and The Weekenders!

Avatar is my favorite of all-time as well (like I said above xD), I still remember all the hype around that show back in the day and how exciting it was to get new information about the next season, etc.! :D

Edd, Ed, and Eddy
Teen Titans
Jimmy Neutron
SpongeBob SquarePants
Scooby Doo
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Code Lyoko

Code Lyoko and ATLA are still my favorite cartoons of all time

Last edited:
Courage the Cowardly Dog! Every other cartoon I watched when I was younger isn't as memorable as that show (whether it's because of the nightmare fuel or the actual show is still unclear to me lol).

- I LOVED watching Blues Clues when I was young. I actually still have a cassette tape of it!
- Little Bear!
- I vaguely remember watching Corduroy (is that how you even spell it? lol) and I liked its art style. Gotta love that live stuffed bear!
- Spongebob Squarepants of course. I'm a big fan of that show that I used to have some of their merchandise.

Now yes, I may not watch some of these shows anymore but hey, they gave me a good time during childhood. :)

Little Bear, Blues Clue, and The Big Comfy Couch!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I only watched cartoons as a toddler at my babysitter's, but the original Pokemon series was my absolute favorite and that aired on local channels

81CwRbITftL._RI_SX380_.jpg

One of my favorite 'toons from when I was a kid was Roger Ramjet.It was first broadcast in syndication in 1965 but I watched the reruns on the Wallace & Ladmo show(a local Phoenix,AZ kids show staple spanning the 50's,60's,70's and 80's).Roger Ramjet was pretty much written for adults and had the same style of humor as Rocky and Bullwinkle,Fractured Fairy Tales and a couple of other cartoons that came out during the same time period.

My favorite childhood show's were a lot of the Disney cartoons from the 90's.
My most favorite was this show called 101 Dalmatians: The Series (my avatar is currently one of the characters from the show), I loved it so much as a child...I actually cried (a lot) when it disappeared off of the T.V. back in 2006, which is one of the reasons why I hate T.V. now.

Others:
SpongeBob
CatDog (I kinda liked this one a lot too)
Recess
Doug (The Nickelodeon one)
The Powerpuff Girls (the old one!)
Scooby Doo
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Ed, Edd and Eddy (only a little)
And some other shows that were from the 60's, 70's and 80's that use to air on Cartoon Network before they put them on Boomerang.. before they killed that.

I was a teenager with this one but....Brandy and Mr. Whiskers
And also the Proud Family.

Back