• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Youtube video are you watching right now?

Well, that got dark pretty quickly.

So... uh... free villagers, anyone? :sneaky:
Post automatically merged:

Collecting in a nutshell... C++, ugh...

Last edited:
I've pretty much subscribed to this channel. Their AC movies and trailers are amazing.

No judgement, lol. I sing so I've been practicing for the latest cover I'm planning on posting.
Note: this is not shameless advertising. If it were shameless advertising I would wait until I finished the video and shared it here instead XD

And since that's technically a song, watch this if you wanna watch something.
Yes, I'm hyper involved in music right now.
Sue me.

i tend to rewatch my favorite yters for comfort so im rewatching brutal moose food things specifically this video

I watched a compilation of voice dubs of my favorite character from my favorite childhood show.
Daizy sounds so adorable in other languages, she sounds just like her original American counterpart! ♡

Back