What Youtube video are you watching right now?

Chris01

Bells
January Birthstone (Garnet)
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Lets see how long this will go for, apologies if there is a thread like this that already exists, I know there is a song one but didn't spot one for just YT videos, I will start, all you have to do is post the youtube video link in your response: GO GO GO! I want to see what peoples tastes in videos are like!

Gotta love riverdance <3

Reviving this specific thread because there has been multiple YouTube-sharing threads, and this is the most active one so I decided to post here.

Just watched Key & Peele's rendition of Les Mis. Hilarious, especially because I actually enjoyed Les Mis' songs and K&P pulled the singing off pretty well.

They always have such high quality productions for their skits. It's like a more expensive and sophisticated version of Saturday Night Live.

Great promo for The Boys: Season 3. I still think it's a bit overrated, especially with its weaker season 2, but it's still far more interesting than the dull-fest MCU. I particularly loved Starlight's speech in season 1, especially because I was raised a Christian myself and had agnostic feelings about it. Still does.

I can't post the video because it's too violent, but the video I saw just now was basically the new trailer for the new Scream movie. I guess it's technically a reboot now since it's only called "Scream"?

The thing about Scream is, it pretty much went downhill starting from Scream 3 IMO. I love Scream 2 for Sidney's character development in spite of the movie's flaws, which is why I've stuck with the movie series for quite a while now... and probably going to check out the new one too. haha I just love these characters, I can't help it. I grew up with them.

Back