• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What was your first ever gaming system/video game?

NES. My mom bought it when I was a baby. She would only ever let me play when I was in her lap and she could help me out. Then the SNES came out and she let me play one level in SMW3 and it was the one where you get a 1up and 4 power blocks. 2 feathers and two flowers. I was basically her afk farm. 🤣 🤷‍♀️
Your mom sounds rad

i think it was either a vtech spongebob or spiderman game or a gameboy advance sp spyro, tetris, or donkey kong country

My first owned console/handheld was GBA. I wish remember asking for it for Christmas when I was 6. Dont remember which game I got with it though.
As for first played, I dunno I dont remember

My first console was a blue DS lite, I got it in 2010. The shoulder buttons didn't work, seems to happen a lot with those consoles. I think some of my first games were New Super Mario Bros, Mario Party DS, and Pokemon Diamond.

My first was a NES along with Super Mario Bros and TMNT II: The Arcade Game. I still have the console and games :blush:

I think it was the NES, with Mario 2.

I figured the first Mario was great, so imagine how much better the next one should be.....

I still liked the game though.

By the time the SNES came I learned, I got that one with Streetfighter II Turbo. That was great.

Wii when I was like 3 with wii sports and mario kart wii.

My first ever game console was Super Nintendo and my first game ever was Donkey Kong Country to go with it. I love that game so much! It's what got me into gaming and I am so thankful for it haha<3 I still remember all the secrets of each level even though it's been a hot minute since I have played that game XD I hope to play other games in the Donkey Kong series for nostalgia's sake hehe ^~^

My first system was a DS Lite with New Super Mario Bros. I still have the game card all these years later!

My first ever system was PC. But like, a really old one. with windows 3.1. I think my first game on that was Tunneler. a 1v1 game where you had to find and kill the other person 3 times

as for consoles, my family didn't have a TV for the longest time. at some point, my brother bought a TV and a PS2. my first game that I played on that was dead or alive 2

Actually! before that PS2 I also had a gameboy. my first game was tetris there but my most played game was pokemon for sure

My first gaming system is playstation 1 and the first game on it that I played was Harvest Moon: Back to Nature.
My first gaming console is the gameboy and the first game on it that I played was Pokemon Red.
My first PC game was Roller Coaster Tycoon, I still have RCT & RCT 2 on my computer courtesy of Steam. Don't like RCT 3 too much :unsure:

The first game system and game that I remember having is Super Mario World for the Super Nintendo. I know that my family owned an original NES at some point, though. The first game console that I could ever call my own was the GameCube with Luigi's Mansion and Super Smash Bros. Melee, and the first game consoles I've ever bought with my own money were the Wii U and the 3DS.

For better or for worse, I've been something of a Nintendo loyalist when it comes to consoles. There are a few games I end up missing out on as a result, but the amount of time and money demanded by many games doesn't match up with my active interest anymore. If it doesn't come out on either Nintendo or PC, I usually just shrug it off. This should be taken as an indicator of my complacency, not as a glowing statement on Nintendo as a company.

I don't remember which, but mine was either the Xbox 360 or the DS, as for the game, probably Pokemon white!

Super Nintendo, or Super NES... first game was Pacman, Tetris, the duck hunting game, super mario bros

... then it moved to having Nintendo DS Lite, nintendogs (lab and friends), super mario bros, pokemon pearl. x'D
to 3DS... ACNH & Pokemon Sun
to the switch - ACNL & Overcooked!

Yeah there you go. : o

:ROFLMAO:

My grandpa's old nintendo thing you plug it into your tv and games randomly appear out of nowhere it had Mario and Mario

Wii
Post automatically merged:

My grandpa's old nintendo thing you plug it into your tv and games randomly appear out of nowhere it had Mario and Mario
uhhh...
Literally all consoles do that.
it's the meaning of them, can you specify?

Back