• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What was your first ever gaming system/video game?

Wii
Post automatically merged:

uhhh...
Literally all consoles do that.
it's the meaning of them, can you specify?
Idk the name of it it's just my grabdpas old thing you plug in the tv I still have it let me go check

Wii

uhhh...
Super nintendo entertainment system

Wii

uhhh...
Super nintendo entertainment system

i got the nintendo 3ds with three games: mariokart 7, animal crossing new leaf and nintendogs and cats: golden retriever. i still play all of those!

My first was a gameboy advance and I played pokemon firered, emerald, along with a teenage mutant ninja turtle game and spiderman game I think xD

NES and Duck Hunt thats about as far as I can remember

But the first ever console I've bought myself with my own money was my pink 3ds xl with Pokemon X when I was 13

I treasure it with my whole life LOL

my cousin let me borrow his brick of an original gameboy when i was 5 to play pokemon red!

i then saved up my allowance of like $2.50 for a year and a half or so to buy a gameboy color. i was dumb (and like 6 or 7) tho and realized you had to buy the game, too. luckily my dad caved and got me pokemon yellow because i was distraught about having to saving for another 4 months to buy it lol. i still have the gameboy, though i don't play it. it's in a wooden box of old childhood things i keep on my dresser.

Either the Wii and whatever my parents had on it, or my dad's old DS (well, it wasn't old at the time) in which I think I played New Super Mario Bros. first.

mmmRw6oC4X0r66UJzoRP2TumNYpJrh2le6E2kAzMEnla-uTmssV1ubgZg1aoTtym5C16xE9kHNJ8VtyLjqOS1JuVeUOqeDsBr2BWPbnGnBCk2sGsnnNyFWEKVNrW

Intellivision by Mattel.This machine was part of the first wave of console wars from the early 1980's and competed with the Atari 2600 and Colecovision.The Intellivision wasn't very powerful by today's standards but most of the games were at least fun and some were very good.I hated those curly wired controllers and each game came with control overlays that were inserted over the keypads on each controller.A revamped version called the Intellivision Amico is set to be released later this year.

mine was that really old ds, i had a pink one and idk what happened to it
my brother had a similar one and dropped his on the road and it got ran over and no joke, i literally did not stop laughing for 20 minutes 😂

What was your first ever system/and/or game?

My first ever system was the Nintendo Gameboy Color with pokemon red, then shortly after that I bought pokemon yellow and completed it within the month. I was super happy when I finally got to the end! I of course still play as I still have my old Nintendo gameboy, but it's a nostalgia trip amongst my other modern games.

My first gaming system was the gameboy sp along side Mario and Luigi superstar saga. I remember all the goofy shenanigans that would occur through out the adventure and the interactions Mario and Luigi would have. I also remember the cool bros. moves that could be learned along with more advanced versions of the same move. The game has a lot of depth in its gameplay and the characters are very charming along side the sprite animations. :)

Gameboy Advance SP and Pokemon FireRed. I got it for Christmas when I was in second grade, and was hooked on gaming ever since. 🤓

Back