• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What was the first video game you played?

Spyro - enter the dragonfly for the ps2 was my first ! I was 4 or 5 so I was pretty bad at it lmao

it was either an old spyro game, crash bandicoot, or tomb raider LOL if it was tomb raider i definitely wasn't old enough to know what was going on

Pokemon Diamond for the Nintendo DS. I had a lot of good memories with it. :]
I play Platinum, lol. Gen IV is great.
Post automatically merged:

Also I have no idea what my first game was.

Probably Sonic Rush or a mario game?

My first pokemon game was Omega Ruby though ( damn I havent played pokemon for too long even though I have Moon, UM and platinum ) - Oh wait I had Poképark aswell, but that isnt an ACTUAL Pokémon game.

Also I love the Cooking Mama Series.

I think the first video game I ever played was probably Pokemon Stadium, but I could be wrong about that because I feel as if I have had video games around me my whole life (Pokemon Stadium is just the earliest one I remember). I also remember playing a super old Mario game but I don’t remember which one.

as early i can remember, i was playing maniac mansion by lucasfilms when i was around 5 or 6? sounds young, but i would constantly watch my uncles play it and i wanted to try for myself. one of my favorite lucasfilms games by far!

my first game was pokemon firered on the gameboy advance!! I remember being super surprised when my dad got it for me from gamestop on my birthday ^^

It was either Tapper or Rugrats: Search for Reptar, both on the PS1. I have really early memories of playing both haha.

It was either Zelda ocarina of time, or final fantasy vii - they were my brothers games and it was all I had access to before getting my own console (gameboy colour and pokemon blue)

both still favourites to this day, and I go back to replay them regularly

I grew up with three brothers and no sisters so video games were a big thing in my house lol. I think my very first game was a strawberry shortcake game on atari.

Hm... I can't remember the very first game I played, but I know it was on the GameBoy Color! It belonged to my Mom and she lent it to me for the time being.

I think the very first game I got to own and call my own though was Style Savvy for the Nintendo DS!

My first game I ever played was Super Mario Advance for GBA. I loved it very much and it was so much fun! ❤️

If we're being honest here I'm pretty sure it was animal crossing for the GameCube. Either that or one of the spongebob plug n plays lmao

My first video game was Pokémon red for the game boy. I’m pretty sure I didn’t know what the heck I was doing for most of it. My first home console game was Spyro the Dragon on the PS1. ^^

Hang On for the Sega Master System. It was my cousin’s and I was sooo bad at it. The first game I actually owned was Pokémon Yellow.

Probably Mario Kart Double Dash, or some Winnie the Pooh game we had on the Gamecube.
I don't remember because I was probably about 2 the first time I picked up a controller.

Back