• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What was the first video game you played?

Spyro - enter the dragonfly for the ps2 was my first ! I was 4 or 5 so I was pretty bad at it lmao

it was either an old spyro game, crash bandicoot, or tomb raider LOL if it was tomb raider i definitely wasn't old enough to know what was going on

Pokemon Diamond for the Nintendo DS. I had a lot of good memories with it. :]
I play Platinum, lol. Gen IV is great.
Post automatically merged:

Also I have no idea what my first game was.

Probably Sonic Rush or a mario game?

My first pokemon game was Omega Ruby though ( damn I havent played pokemon for too long even though I have Moon, UM and platinum ) - Oh wait I had Poképark aswell, but that isnt an ACTUAL Pokémon game.

Also I love the Cooking Mama Series.

I think the first video game I ever played was probably Pokemon Stadium, but I could be wrong about that because I feel as if I have had video games around me my whole life (Pokemon Stadium is just the earliest one I remember). I also remember playing a super old Mario game but I don’t remember which one.

as early i can remember, i was playing maniac mansion by lucasfilms when i was around 5 or 6? sounds young, but i would constantly watch my uncles play it and i wanted to try for myself. one of my favorite lucasfilms games by far!

my first game was pokemon firered on the gameboy advance!! I remember being super surprised when my dad got it for me from gamestop on my birthday ^^

It was either Tapper or Rugrats: Search for Reptar, both on the PS1. I have really early memories of playing both haha.

It was either Zelda ocarina of time, or final fantasy vii - they were my brothers games and it was all I had access to before getting my own console (gameboy colour and pokemon blue)

both still favourites to this day, and I go back to replay them regularly

I grew up with three brothers and no sisters so video games were a big thing in my house lol. I think my very first game was a strawberry shortcake game on atari.

Hm... I can't remember the very first game I played, but I know it was on the GameBoy Color! It belonged to my Mom and she lent it to me for the time being.

I think the very first game I got to own and call my own though was Style Savvy for the Nintendo DS!

My first game I ever played was Super Mario Advance for GBA. I loved it very much and it was so much fun! ❤️

If we're being honest here I'm pretty sure it was animal crossing for the GameCube. Either that or one of the spongebob plug n plays lmao

My first video game was Pokémon red for the game boy. I’m pretty sure I didn’t know what the heck I was doing for most of it. My first home console game was Spyro the Dragon on the PS1. ^^

Hang On for the Sega Master System. It was my cousin’s and I was sooo bad at it. The first game I actually owned was Pokémon Yellow.

Probably Mario Kart Double Dash, or some Winnie the Pooh game we had on the Gamecube.
I don't remember because I was probably about 2 the first time I picked up a controller.

Back