What starting villager would cause you to reset?

Amelia and Biff are both always in my towns and I can't stand them! That being said, I think I might try to tolerate Amelia. I would definitely reset Biff, though :p

Penelope or any of those other bland girly characters. Ugh. No. Or some of the simply ugly ones. But I doubt I'll be resetting, unless I REALLY hate my town. I want a fresh experience and I don't want to ruin the tutorial.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Amelia and Biff are both always in my towns and I can't stand them! That being said, I think I might try to tolerate Amelia. I would definitely reset Biff, though :p

Meh. Amelia's okay.

I'm not going to restart for any villagers, even if I get really ugly ones. I plan on cycling through as many villagers as I can to get everyone's picture, that's my main goal. If I get any of my favorites along the way I'll definitely keep them for a while.

Monique!!! And second worst for me is Patty.

I'd rather not have them in my town. :)

BUD. he has followed me into EVERY game and I will riot if he appears as one of my "best friend" starters

Honestly any that would make me reset in new leaf. I?d say wart jr, gorillas and hippos. You only seem to start out with 2 villagers so i?d be bummed to have two i really dislike.

Nobody probably....I think it would depend if I got a town and fruit I really liked I'd probably just go with it.

Although I did have Harry in New Leaf, so I'd rather not have him again...I think if I got a villager I already had in a previous game that I didn't really love I'd be disappointed.

Last edited:
Isn?t it crazy to think that those two starters might be the only villagers we have no control over?
As in, for every other Animal it seems like we can decide whether or not to move them into the Island.

I don't think I'd reset for any character since it seems like you have a lot of control over what characters will eventually settle down on your island.

If I get a freaking frog it?s on sight. I?m hoping we can pick the theme of our starting villagers like in Pocket Camp (Aka cute, sporty, etc.) because otherwise I?ll cry if I get an ugly villager. Any lazy type has to go

None really. I don't really hate any of them and I have cards to scan for all my favorites.

Was it not told that we will have a special relationship with the 2 starters ? If so I'm concerned about not being able to replace them at some point.
But if the tutorial is too long resetting will not be an option for me.

Any mouse, gorilla, or hippo. I can't stand them. D:
Since terraforming won't be a thing until after you've unlocked all the shops/other criteria, town layout takes the most priority but still. ;.;

Back