What starting villager would cause you to reset?

Aubrey895

Islander Lyric of Lily Cove
Bells
Switch
5386-8207-0510
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
If I got Katt...I would reset. She plague every town in new leaf and I am having none of her on my beautiful island.
Not dealing with the clown sheep. No just no. I am trying to relax on my island...not have nightmares.
Bella the rat is a big nope.

I think that is pretty much it for the villagers that is a big nope for me.
What about you guys?

For me its Hans, Crousteau, Jambette!
And unfortunately Julian lol
I had purchased him using bells and talked to him while he was in boxes. At this point I was still planning my town so the whole thing was covered in paths, except choice spots where new villagers could go. Julian managed to find my every weak point and kept putting his house in random spaces. Three hours of me resetting. He finally plots in an acceptable place, cool! But then his personality is so....not unicorn like. I was so upset that I fell for the hype, and actually dislike him so much. Colton is the better option everyday lol

For me its Hans, Crousteau, Jambette!
And unfortunately Julian lol
I had purchased him using bells and talked to him while he was in boxes. At this point I was still planning my town so the whole thing was covered in paths, except choice spots where new villagers could go. Julian managed to find my every weak point and kept putting his house in random spaces. Three hours of me resetting. He finally plots in an acceptable place, cool! But then his personality is so....not unicorn like. I was so upset that I fell for the hype, and actually dislike him so much. Colton is the better option everyday lol
Ugh forgot about that big lipped frog lol. Don’t like her either.

Any frog or gorilla villager, I pretty much dont like any of them and to be stuck with them for so long... nope :> Though I would like a mouse as long as it isn't Anicotti or Samson XD

I aint resetting. I think it's an opportunity to have a villager that I wouldn't normally seek out.

That scary looking gypsy sheep, muffy.

If I see even an inch of that pipsqueak Marshall, I’ll light the island on fire.

No frogs, no chickens... they are the stuff of nightmares.

Oh and the clown sheep. Same as previously mentioned... I came here to have a good time... not get sucked into a storm drain for murder.

don’t drag katt like that:c
i’m kidding ur entitled to ur own opinions aha

if i step out of the airport and see any of the gorillas, cashmere or quillson i am LEAVING.

I probably won’t reset for villagers at all. I like having a variety. I’m hoping for Jambette as one of my first two.

If I ran into Shari at the airport I’d be so conflicted—on one hand I’d want to reset, but on the other hand it’d be tempting to continue my long-standing feud with that banana-footed devil.

She was the only thing I booed during the Direct, and I enjoyed it immensely. Boo Shari, booo!

Probably Vic. He didn't move out of my town for 2 months and I didn't interact with him whatsoever that whole time. Now his face is infuriating to me.

Last edited:
There's very few I'd bother doing this with, since getting to know someone new would be nice. Jambette is one I'd probably reset if I got her though.

err what, she's based on gothic lolita, not a reference to a real-life ethnic group

Oh man, realizing she's supposed to be based off goth lolita fashion made me want her in my NH town. But I guess my memory of her was cuter bc I was a bit spooked when I saw her lips haha.

Gorilla villagers, pietro, or the one mouse that looks like an old man with 5 o clock shadow....

Since we can terraform I'm resetting for cute villagers lmao

Probably a couple times for a majority of them, but I'm going to try to be as open minded as possible! With that said? Gorillas, anteaters, and hippos are a no

What sort of person doesn't like Jambette

tumblr_nj5ueky7yo1ruuf3uo1_250.png

I'll be satisfied with any of the villagers to start off with. If I really do not want one of them, then I'll move them out at a later date.

Back