• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

What starting villager would cause you to reset?

What sort of person doesn't like Jambette

tumblr_nj5ueky7yo1ruuf3uo1_250.png
LOL
also I'm pretty sure she was the first female villager coded in the 1st game, she's the OG whether we like it or not :p

I don't know if I'd reset, but if I saw Chow I'd be super unhappy. I can't stand him.

I aint resetting. I think it's an opportunity to have a villager that I wouldn't normally seek out.

Same! I?ve made so many happy memories getting to know characters I never thought I?d like, Drift, Beardo, the brown female chicken (can?t remember her name right now!)

I'll be satisfied with any of the villagers to start off with. If I really do not want one of them, then I'll move them out at a later date.

I dont think you can move the first two villagers since they bought the package with you. At least that's the impression I got from the interview done around e3.

I really don't want to reset even if I don't like the two villagers or they're ugly etc, I'll try and work on liking them - HOWEVER. If I get PIETRO as one of my two.... forget it. Resetting IMMEDIATELY!!!! (He's in my New Leaf town right now and...... it can't happen in NH. It can't!!!)

I have already made the decision that I will NOT reset for ANYTHING. I'm going to roll with what the game gives me, and in the spirit of the fixer-upper island I will inhabit, make adjustments as I see fit.

That being said, if I run into Gabi, my mortal enemy, or some creepy mouse I will not be too happy.

If the rumor about starting with a Jock/Uchi is true, then I doubt I would get a combination of villagers I hate so much to push me to even thinking of resetting. For jocks, I think only Moose could do that. The Uchi villagers are a little creepy but I could make do.

If I got a map that only split in two I would be so happy even Gwen wouldn't change my mind.

Al, Benedict, Biff, Billy, BOONE, Boyd, Buck, CEASER, Chops, Chow, COACH, Cousteau, Croque, Curt, Deirdre, DIVA, ELVIS, Gabi, GASTON, Gonzo, Goose, Graham, Grizzly, Gruff, HANS, HARRY, Hazel (the stupid ***** ruined my paths and voided out one of my dreamies) Hippuex, Hopper, HUCK (tf is he is???) Ike, Jambette, Joey, Katt, Kevin, Klaus, Leopold, Limeburg, Lionel, Louie, Lucha, Lyman, Maelee, MOE (NO YO!), Moose, Mott, Nate, Peewee, Puck, Quillson, Raddle, Rocco, Rory, SANDY, Scoot, Sheldon, Stinky, T-bone, TAMMY (ugly lil brat) Teddy, Tom, truffles, Velma, Vladimir, Wart Jr.
JUST CUT THEM FROM THE GAME AND GIVE US BETTER VILLAGERS

dang not all of the villagers appeal to me, but i wouldn't want any cut from the game bc every villager has a #1 fan :cc

me and the other 3 teddy fans in the world better rise up

Definitely Rolf and Gaston. -.- Maybe a few others (like T-Bone)!

But if the "only uchi and jock as starts" rumors are true, Canberra would probably be one of them.

I dont think you can move the first two villagers since they bought the package with you. At least that's the impression I got from the interview done around e3.

I thought they said we couldn?t move them out but they could move out on their own? Like before amiibo basically. I can?t see them forcing us to stick with the same two villagers forever.

I feel like they make gorillas ugly in purpose which makes me mad because they are my favorite animal in real life

I feel like they make gorillas ugly in purpose which makes me mad because they are my favorite animal in real life

you're right, AC gorillas have weird lips that rl gorillas do not
I think it's a bit cute how they look like cones with little legs and big arms though

The only villagers I hate are Barold and Pippy. So if they show up it's game over lol

Ugh forgot about that big lipped frog lol. Don?t like her either.

EXcUse me??? I love that girl and her fat lips, fight me

Back