What starting villager would cause you to reset?

I don't think there would be a villager that would make me reset. I might have never gotten them otherwise and there are still plenty of villagers I've never had in my town.

Truffles the bane of my existence in AC since 2006. Rasher, he creeped me out day one of playing AC.
I also wouldn?t be to happy to start my island with gorillas, most of the frogs, hippos, the cows and bulls.

Honestly, I'm already resetting for native fruits / airport color so if I ended up getting an ugly villager after that, their house is going in the farthest corner of the island... sorry!

Chow, Paula, Stinky, Barold, Freckles, Jambette, most of the gorillas (I really like Boone, and Hans and Violet are ok. The others aren't allowed on my island), Elise, Moose, Frita (she's a path ruin-er).

...Not too many, I like those odds.

I think i'm not gonna reset any villagers because i want to friend all of them either he/she's ugly or not

im sharing my island so im going to try my hardest to deal with whichever villagers make their way onto my island. However, me and my boyfriend have a long standing hatred of Rodney, so if he appears on the island im making my friend reset.

I love all of the Villagers and would be happy with anyone; I like interacting with characters that wouldn't be my first choice and getting to know them!

I've decided not to reset, since I did it a lot in NL and it didn't feel right. Besides, we can pretty much change the shape of our island and it looks like we can easily get other kinds of fruit, so starting villagers would be the only reason to reset and I have decided to befriend whoever ends up on my island. Plus, all the villagers look great and the quality of the graphics is making me like even the ones I thought I hated!

I used to hate Katt but now she is one of my favorites. Most of the super ugly villagers have grown on me and now I find them hilarious.

I definitely don't want a cow, frog, bull, pig or monkey villager, as I'm not a huge fan of those and don't wanna stick with any of them right from the beginning to be honest.

Vladmir and Pietro... If I even get a glimpse of them, im calling Mr. Resetti!!! (ꐦ ?͈ ᗨ `͈ ) '`,、

Tell Resetti he can send Pietro to my island then, lol. He's gladly welcomed there.

Kevin. Let's just say we have a long history.
*ₛₕᵤddₑᵣₛ*

For some reason Katt freaks me out. Maybe if Katt glared at me the wrong way...I'd move to another island.

I know that's mean, but if I find a villager "too ugly" or creepy, I'll reset. I have no names for now, just one : Tabby (I think) she really scares me with her strange mouth.
And because our two first villagers are like our best friends, I want to to be able to look them in the eye.

Ultimately, if the island has the green airport and pears...I'll try not to reset no matter who I get...but if I get Coco I will struggle a little. Her weird empty eye holes makes me uncomfortable. That said though, if I go get my desired airport and fruit and she is there in all of her eyeless glory...I will try really hard to learn to appreciate her as a neighbor. x.x

Back