• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Public Works Projects from New Leaf do you wish were in New Horizons?

I love the illuminated heart. The windmill and the round streetlamps would be nice, too.

What I most want though is the fairy tale buildings and all the matching furniture. Maybe an updated version, but something whimsical. :)

Instrument shelter, statue fountain, zen garden, flower arch, tulip topiary, and the wisteria trellis!

I’m assuming the most of Christmas stuff will be coming in soon (haven’t checked the diys yet)

Instrument shelter. The bus stop. The wisteria trellis would've looked fantastic in my botanical garden <3
Actually, I'm missing most of the floral PWPs. They would've looked so nice.

These are great. They kind of make me want to get New Leaf and a system that will play it. It's interesting how much higher quality the art/animation is in New Horizons though.

About the Plaza Tree: I don't think they'd bring it back unless they allowed an entirely new island to be made in exchange for deleting your own island.

The tree was wonderful because of it's symbolism: You planted it on the first day you became mayor in your town, and it grew as you progressed through. It also recorded your progression in the form of 'credits' after it became big enough. It was like a watchful guardian of memories that you grew yourself, resting permanently in one spot.

Given how we have already progressed over 200 days into our towns, just introducing it out of nowhere would defeat its purpose, and it wouldn't feel special at all. It would've been better implemented at the start of the game in the first place, and deleting your own town - your own progression of it - just to have this tree to record your progression seems disturbingly ironic as well. :unsure:

Oh man...I haven't thought about these items in such a long time.

Did anybody else have the Modern Clock? When the hour struck, it would light up in the middle like some portal to another dimension.

This bridge.

1602472213923.png

The fairy-tale bridge & anything illuminated

Being able to reskin town hall at least would be lovely

Honestly, all of them.

If I had to pick though, I'd like:
  • the police station (except this time with the ability to see both Copper + Booker)
  • the café (for Brewster)
  • the flower clock
  • the flower arch
  • the flower bed
  • the illuminated arch
  • the instrument shelter
  • the jungle gym
  • the various topiaries
  • the zen garden

I liked the flower arch, and the bus stop.The toperies were also a favorite. I kind of miss the face cut outs too.

I would appreciate if Nintendo will add them all back in!

They already have a platform in New Horizons for that. We can redeem our Nook Miles for them.

i miss the flower arch, face cut-out standee and fairytale pwps immensely,, i’d love to see them return sometime in the future ;w;

Zen garden, wisteria trellis, zen bell, zen clock, geiser
pretty much all that natural looking zen stuff for me :)

Definitely the wisteria and bus stop!! New leaf had a lot of pwp stuff , I really hope NH gets some of them in the future..

Clocks, Instrument Shelter, Different Streetlights, Flower and Illuminated Arches, Archway Sculpture, Wisteria Trellis

Ohhh yes the windmill too!!! I forgot the windmill!!! I love the windmil

I would love to have the flower toparies, the flower clock and rose arch in my NH town! I had the latter two in my NL town and I love them!

I definitely miss that flowery archway you could build! The seashell one is nice and I like the rock and new halloween one too but I miss the pretty flowery one in New Leaf!

Back