What Public Works Projects from New Leaf do you wish were in New Horizons?

NatsumiSummer

She/Her/hers
Bells
Switch
0264-3200-7642
Animal Crossing: New Leaf didn't allow the player to place items outside, unless they were Public Works Projects, things you would talk to Isabelle about placing in your town. A lot of people did creative things with them. Some of them did make the transfer from New Leaf to New Horizons (even if they did get a slight rename)... like the drinking fountain, and the tire toy (in a sense... I mean now it is just one tire instead of three, but you can still remake it in New Horizons.)

My question is... what PWP(s) from NL that didn't make the jump from NL to NH do you wish did make the jump?

Personally I wish the following made it into NH:

• Zen Bench
  • Jungle Gym
  • Flower Archway (even if it was turned into a DIY recipe, and it had different versions depending on the flowers used to make it)

Here's a complete list of PWPs from NL.

literally only care about the statue fountain and the bus stop

the picnic blanket and wisteria trellis might be nice if we could customize it

I also just recalled the Instrument Shelter, which let the player see the weather forcast for the next hour. I feel like that could have made a return as a Nook Mile reward, and it would have allowed the player to see the weather forecast for the whole day, or even the following day. Hell it could have even allowed the player to see if there was a meteor shower that night/following night.

• Bus Stop
  • Cube Sculpture
  • Flower Clock
  • Instrument Shelter
  • Statue Fountain
  • Tower
  • Traffic Signal
  • Video Screen
  • Zen Garden

I remember the zen bell being one of my favourite public work projects. Looking through that list brought back memories though. I had forgotten half of them.

The windmill (not wind turbine), flower arch, trellises, statue fountain, the topiaries, zen garden, and totem pole.

I would give an arm and a leg to have the windmill and trellis back. I want them so much! ><

This was such a walk down memory lane! I definitely miss Brewster's Cafe, the topiary, illuminated items, and the Zen bell and garden. Most of all I miss the fairy tale esthetic!!

Bus stops, the different clocks, the fairy tale theme PWPs, flower arch, wisteria trellis, zen bell, and zen garden.

I wish they also added new ones. More topiaries please

Bus stop and the light up tree/arch. I'm sure they'll eventually make it into the game tho.

The jungle gym, windmill, bus stop, trellis, zen bell, zen clock, and all the topiaries. I wished different types of topiaries had been released with earth day :(

Illuminated arch and tree 😍 in fact just please more sparkly stuff for winter 💕

The Christmas stuff is so cute but I need more sparkles 🤩

Back