• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Public Works Projects from New Leaf do you wish were in New Horizons?

wisteria trellis, bus stop, tower (i think it's meant to be the Tokyo tower?), geyser, flower and balloon arch, and the archway structure. i'm also hoping in the near future they add the customisations for the resident services and airport. it could be linked to an achievement, similar to how in NL you needed a perfect town to customise the town hall, and you needed a certain number of visitors to customise the airport.

The flower arch, wisteria arch, bell, illuminated heart, statue fountain, geyser, face-cutout standee, all of the topiaries, and all of the fairy-tale pwps. I really hope we get some of it back.

I really miss the light up stuff. :( also all The modern and fairytale stuff I’d love to return.

Back