• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Phone Do You Have?

Team Nexus 5. Hoping for a proper successor this fall rather than the Nexus 6.

I got a Galaxy S4 after switching from a Samsung Intensity 2 that I have had the past 3 years. So far, it is everything I have ever wanted in a phone and a little more that I didn't even know I wanted in a phone. I don't think I'll switch for another 2 years even though I have T-Mobile and wanted an iPhone 5C.

I have a phone with buttons.

That should pretty much say how old it is and how little I care about phones.

I don't have a phone. I used to have an iPhone for a little while a year or so ago, but it was never used for much more than I used my iPod touch for, since I have no friends to text or call.

And now I don't even use my iPod Touch since it doesn't charge anymore and I can't afford to get it fixed yet.

I have an iphone 5s~ it's super useful now, but took me ages to get used to - I like my buttons and not a fan of touchscreens :p

i've got a samsung galaxy s5. i love it so much, it makes me feel grown up because my phone bill was the first bill i ever started paying lol

i don't have a phone, which is to say that i also don't have a life.

I have a galaxy s5. I just pick the best out of what my phone company offers me when I renew. I don't really care what I get although I prefer Android and Windows phones overall.

I have an Android.

I used to have a Windows Phone and it was afwul. It was slow and buggy, the interface was dull and boring, and there were hardly any apps for it. 0/10, DO NOT RECOMMEND.

I have an iPhone 6 as my sister managed to find a really good and cheap deal for it. I'm very happy with it. :)

samsung galaxy s4 only cause my sis dropped my s5 in a puddle while trying to take a pic of the sky and walking at the same time and now it wont even boot. battery drains like sht so im changing that soon

Back