• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What other games do you play other than animal crossing?

At the moment I am playing Bug Fables. It is quenching my thirst for a return to form in the Paper Mario series that I know Origami King will not be able to do.

currently been playing Platformers lately, Shantae and The Pirates Curse, Celeste, Hollow Knight, Cave story.

Mario kart :)))) Rocket League :)))) and a little of smash
looking for any mario kart friends btw

Trying to finish up TLOU right now for the 47383773 time. I am so excited for TLOU 2 to land tomorrow 🥰🥰

My The Last Of Us 2 should land in my mailbox today too! I am also so excited to finally play that

I’m currently playing ACNH of course/fortnite (new update hypeeee) and cod: warzone 😁

pokemon
elder scrolls
project diva
stardew valley

not much else right now

Project Diva
League of Legends
Valorant
Fantasy Life
And random dumb games I find on Steam like Paunt LOL

On switch I play Pokémon shield and ACNH and Mario Kart
On ps4 I play sims 4
On my iPhone I play lots of stuff mostly puzzle games

I'm currently playing many games at once because I can't seem to decide on just one 😅 On my PC i'm playing Terraria and the Witcher 3 DLC, and on my switch i'm playing AC New Horizons (if that wasn't obvious already) and Super Smash Bros Ultimate (play a lot with my younger brother). I honestly need to put 2 of these on the backburner for now but i'm way too indecisive, and the steam summer sale that's coming out literally tommorow is not gonna help me there at all.

Right now my current obsession is Breath of the Wild, but I play Go Vacation as well. I have more games, but I haven't started them, nor downloaded them.

This thread is old i had to search hard to find the right thread.

I play Red Dead Redemption 2 Online and Sea of Thieves on my Xbox. I love Sea of Thieves but boy it's love and hate with that game. Most of the time ships ignore or i don't see ships at all. But sometimes, just when i have lots of treasure on board, i suddenly hear cannon fire and then it's bye bye my ship. And all my treasure. And then i really, really get mad. I have to contain it cause well, that's the point of the whole game. Pirates are nasty. But i love the game very much!

Currently I've been playing a lot of Minecraft, but I enjoy Splatoon, some Zelda games, Mario, club penguin-

I play a lot of games but those are the main ones for me.

I used to play the sims 4, but can’t any more because of a few reasons. I play daily both NH and PC, and Township. Currently I’ve also been playing the sims 3 daily. Earlier this year/last year I played Stardew Valley and Littlewood.

- A lot of phone/tablet app games (mostly Papa Louie and Idle/Incremental ones)
- Story of Seasons: FOMT
- Story of Seasons: POOT
- Sims 3
- Sims 4
- SimCity
- Cities: Skylines

The last game I played was maybe a month or two ago: Fire Emblem Three Houses. I was planning on writing a fanfic and was brainstorming ideas at the time. I do plan on returning to play the game eventually.

By the end of this month, I may also be playing Pokemon Snap.My birthday is at the end of the month; already have part of my present on the way, which was a squishable. I still need Persona 5 Strikers as well. There are still plenty of games I need to finish like I need to do secret boss on P5 royale. I need to finish FFXiI.

My gacha games actually take up a lot of my time, well OPTC does. I’m more casual now that I used to and yet it takes a lot of time away. I also play Last cloudia and FE Heroes.

Honestly, I mainly just play Nintendo games. I think they're fun, and I love all the characters. I play games from just about all the main franchises. The only non-Nintendo games I really play are Minecraft and Bugsnax.

Back