• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What other games do you play other than animal crossing?

BluePing

Island~ Bloopus
Bells
At the moment I’m mainly only playing red dead redemption 2 and animal crossing but before I got animal crossing it was more red dead, war zone, COD WW2 and sims 4. What other games do you play or did you play before you became addicted to animal crossing (If you have it)😂

Elder Scrolls Online, Fallout 76 Wastelanders Terraria (mobile mostly) still like to play around in Zelda Breath of the Wild. Want try COD Warzone. Theres more I used to play but don't anymore. I used to love on Archeage.

Last edited:
I play a ton of games! Mostly farming games, like the Story of Seasons/Harvest Moon franchises, plus the indie ones like Stardew Valley and World’s Dawn. I play The Sims, Minecraft, and World of Warcraft a lot too. And on my Switch I was swapping between Dragon Quest Builders 2 and Fire Emblem Three Houses before NH dropped lol

Lately... just Sims 4, League of Legends and Finn&Jake Investigations. I don't enjoy gaming as I used to :(

i’ve only been playing new horizons as of late, but before this, i was into stuff like harvest moon, tomodachi life and style savvy lmao

call of duty, smash bros, fire emblem, persona 5
I rate that, I really want smash bros lol
Post automatically merged:

Elder Scrolls Online, Fallout 76 Wastelanders Terraria (mobile mostly) still like to play around in Zelda Breath of the Wild. Want try COD Warzone. Theres more I used to play but don't anymore. I used to love on Archeage.
I love terraria and definitely wanna get elder scrolls online as I love Skyrim so I’d probably love that

I play a ton of games! Mostly farming games, like the Story of Seasons/Harvest Moon franchises, plus the indie ones like Stardew Valley and World’s Dawn. I play The Sims, Minecraft, and World of Warcraft a lot too. And on my Switch I was swapping between Dragon Quest Builders 2 and Fire Emblem Three Houses before NH dropped lol
Yesss before I got animal crossing I was playing stardew a lot I forgot about that and I miss playing mine craft game was soooo good

Lately... just Sims 4, League of Legends and Finn&Jake Investigations. I don't enjoy gaming as I used to :(
Awh I know what you mean I’ve been through a few phases like that

i’ve only been playing new horizons as of late, but before this, i was into stuff like harvest moon, tomodachi life and style savvy lmao
Yess tomodachi life was the best

At the moment I’m mainly only playing red dead redemption 2 and animal crossing but before I got animal crossing it was more red dead, war zone, COD WW2 and sims 4. What other games do you play or did you play before you became addicted to animal crossing (If you have it)😂
ooo, i love sims 4 , also i play pubg a lot, minecraft was a massive game changer for me😂 i played that since there where only zombies in mobs and pigs n sheep - NO BEDS hahaha

I mostly play RPG games. Currently replaying Fire Emblem Fates and dug up a somewhat obscure game, Conception II lol. Might replay Persona 3 and 4 before starting P5 Royal.

I play a lot of games but my frontline games are:
Etrian Odyssey series, Zero Escape trilogy, JRPG games and MMOs.
I'm really into niche ones for some reason? Like 7th Dragon and Summon Night.

Persona 5, Horizon Zero Dawn, Sims 4 lol, Pokemon Shield, for..tnite -bothers me now. I'm hyped for Persona 5 Scramble <3
couldn't afford Royal since Animal Crossing was 98 bucks digitally... thanks pandemic -w-

Mmmmm I play a couple things.

League of Legends: Aiming for diamond because I have no life and I'm almost there WOOO
Overwatch: Casually, really not into the competitive scene anymore since it's incredibly unbalanced but I'm still diamond so I guess that's something
Octopath Traveller: Really nice imo, same aesthetic as Bravely Default line which I also played and enjoyed.
Warframe: I love grinding games.
Pokemon: Competitive scene is still really fun except Dynamax, which is NOT FUN AND BALANCED AT ALL GAMEFREAK WHY
Stardew Valley: Very chill. 10/10.
Ōkami: Also very chill, love the artwork.
Bendy and the Ink Machine: I'm not really a fan of horror games but the aesthetic is just -tongue click- noice.​

I posted on another thread that I got over 800 hours of NBA 2K20. I'd be surprised if anyone else here plays that, let alone to the extent I did, lol. I'm finally starting to get away from it after playing it obsessively since December.

Husband and I currently enjoy playing a co-op RPG together called For the King. We got back into it this week after some time off. It's quite challenging, but we've managed to get a few objectives done.

I tried getting into Stardew Valley this week, but I have a hard time figuring out what to do, and doing it in the time allotted. The clock goes by so fast.

That's what I've been playing lately. I'll also add for the record that I beat Dragon Quest and Octopath Traveler last year; I was very impressed with those RPGs.

I’ve been playing a lot of CS:GO, Minecraft, and r6 with my boyfriend. But honestly I’ve gotten back into arms! I also play some OW but not has much as I’ve used to. I have a really good pc tower coming Saturday so when I do I’ll be dropping animal crossing for the day :c to set up my new pc and download my games. If anyone has any steam suggestions let me know! c:

I recently just got my switch but I also got Splatoon 2 too. I enjoy it its quite fun and super cute!

I've been playing quite a bit of Overwatch again recently, also Black Desert Online, Beatsaber, and trying to get into VRChat.

I haven't actually touched anything other than NH since that came out. I've been missing other games though.

Other games I have played this year before that include Sonic the Hedgehog (Genesis Mini), Toejam & Earl (Genesis Mini), Shining Force (Genesis Mini - I did not finish this before NH released so need to get back to it), The Idolmaster Stella Stage (PS4), and Final Fantasy XV (PS4). There's probably others too, but those were the big ones.

Back