• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What is your town theme?

I don't have an overall theme for the whole town, but there are smaller themed areas within it. I have a forest camping area, a pirate area, a rose garden, a kind of Victorian-style park, a long row of vending machines near the beach, a place modeled after the Gorge from Don't Starve Together, a pretty big farm for vegetables with a silo and other farm things. Each area makes sense within itself, but they aren't all connected together by any theme or anything.

BEARS AND CUBS AND CUBS AND BEARS!

My island is entirely bears and cubs. The island itself is often changing and evolving, but it's probably very British overall.

It's still the default theme. I haven't found a part of a song that short enough to be recognizable.

My townโ€™s theme was originally based largely on Dragon Age. It still is for now, but I have some One Piece related areas (and two of my alt characters are named after a character from the anime/manga) and Fire Emblem, and some other references. Iโ€™m thinking of redoing some of the Dragon Age areas since I think those days are done. I still love the games, but Inquisition was a let down in some ways, the lead writers resigned after and some other things happened that I didnโ€™t like. Iโ€™m not sure what Iโ€™ll replace it with though or how exactly.

right now i would say itโ€™s a mix of cottagecore and naturecore? a whole bunch of mixing the two since the more i wanted to clutter the area with cottagecore builds, the more my game started to lag (not that it doesnโ€™t still do that haha but itโ€™s not as bad!)

I have no clue yet. Iโ€™m thinking of either a pagan elements vibe. Or more to the blue and purple ( and white) scheme of colors.

Iโ€™m terrible at these things though. Iโ€™m looking for inspirations.

My town theme is cottagecore, with tones of green, brown, and black, and has quite an old-fashioned feel to it with no modern technology allowed. Some parts of it are heavily forested and allowed to let nature run wild

Back