• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your island's theme?

Just another island that is Japanese style. It's almost like my NL town, Vista except for I don't know which seasonal setting I should give it. It was going to be another cherry blossom town, but I really like how autumn is like in this game.

GIBB1W7bIAAvaIY (1).jpeg
GH_JJwUa4AAiUEu.jpeg

Last edited:
Mine doesn't really have one theme. It's a mix of farming and run down town.

My island doesn't have a specific theme! I just tried to make a nice, cosy island that I thought my sweet villagers would enjoy! 😊💗

My island doesn't have a specific theme! I just tried to make a nice, cosy island that I thought my sweet villagers would enjoy! 😊💗
Yeah same here. I never really had a set theme. Sometimes I isolate a little area to make a spooky forest and haunted house, but most times it's just a little of everything or something from a story I created. I find it awesome that some can stick to a full theme and make it look great, but I want a little more freedom.

i think i would call it a mix between cottagecore and naturecore? if anything once this island is done, i’ll redo it to actually match my island name with a celestial them!

Back