• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your sweet balloon ratio?

• Traditional Balloons 🎈 I've kind of lost track lol but about half of them turned sweet.
  • Bunny Balloons 🐰 1/2
  • Heart Balloons ❤️ N/A since I haven't bought a single one. Not yet, anyway.
Let me see... My very first new balloon token transformed into purple (back when the purple variant had yet to be unlocked at the Shop) and my subsequent new balloon tokens all turned sweet. I had 4 in total but I traded 3 of them away, leaving me with one to permanently keep for myself. The next token then turned pink. None of them ever turned yellow.

I expected to have zero luck with the "RNG" as always but it's been surprisingly, weirdly, uncharacteristically kind to me this event, as though trying to make up for past grievances 🤔💬 it's gotta be a massive fluke but sure, I'll just roll with it haha

0/5 on bunny / hearts. My standard balloons are last so I might get one then!

i only bought 2 bunny ones and i got a sweet bunny one but traded it away to someone for my dream collectable but i do hope i can manage to get another sweet version, hopefully a heart one, because thats the only one ive gotten

The fraction of my new regular balloons that turned sweet is 1/4 (1 sweet, 3 pink).
The fraction of my heart balloons that turned sweet is 0/3 (1 each purple, blue, orange).

So far I’m 0/5 bunnies. I plan on grabbing one last bunny… fingers crossed 🤞

2/5 traditional balloons turned sweet.
0/2 heart balloons

I have 3 regular that still have to turn.

I’ve only bought 3 heart balloons so far, and none of them were sweet. I got red first, then blue, then yellow. I was very happy about getting the red heart balloon as I wanted that one in honour of my bf, but I ended up reworking my balloon lineup ideas, so I sold my blue and yellow hearts.

I plan on buying the rest of my balloons once the final shop bunny balloon is revealed (PLEASE be sweet 🙏🏻)! I need just one (1) sweet regular balloon and 1-2 sweet bunny balloons (please be in the shop……), so I’m really hoping that RNG will be kind to me. Only have 300 silver!!

So far:

1 out of 7 for Regular
&
0 out of 1 for Heart

I had one Sweet Bunny Balloon and one Sweet Balloon show up out of the tokens I purchased. Don't know out of how many attempts that is, however, and I did end up giving both of those away.

So far I have 0/2 bunnies, and 1/3 hearts! Planning to buy one more heart so we’ll see if I get lucky again!

Back