White Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
684.jpg
683.jpg
685.jpg
683.jpg
684.jpg

Now it might take quite a bit of date trading, but in what order are you hoping you’ll be able to get your balloons? I'm not sure yet, so perhaps I might even find some inspiration from your replies!

Last edited:
I had to change this question since I misinterpreted some event info for what i first put here, so bumping this now that a new question is up 🎈 (...and testing if I'm earning streetpass silver again after a cooldown)

Rainbow regular balloons was a tempting idea, but I decided I'd rather keep my old ones than date-trade them, and I don't want to buy second copies of the classic ones, so I think I'll just take whatever order I get where they're concerned and figure out what to do with them from there.

...Instead I decided to be a super-masochist and aim to get all the Heart Balloons in rainbow order. 😅 That way I could have a huge double row rainbow with a free space at the end (or two if I leave off the Sweet Heart Balloon; three if I leave off pink too), or just have a wide variety of other Heart Balloon combinations at my disposal!! I don't normally pursue rainbow order in my collectibles, but this feels like a good time for it.

691.jpg
690.jpg
689.jpg
688.jpg
687.jpg

686.jpg
693.jpg
692.jpg
694.jpg
330.jpg

691.jpg
689.jpg
688.jpg
686.jpg
693.jpg
(or swap yellow for orange!)

686.jpg
693.jpg
692.jpg
<inverse bi pride flag balloons!!

Rainbow regular balloons was a tempting idea, but I decided I'd rather keep my old ones than date-trade them, and I don't want to buy second copies of the classic ones, so I think I'll just take whatever order I get where they're concerned and figure out what to do with them from there.

...Instead I decided to be a super-masochist and aim to get all the Heart Balloons in rainbow order. 😅 That way I could have a huge double row rainbow with a free space at the end (or two if I leave off the Sweet Heart Balloon; three if I leave off pink too), or just have a wide variety of other Heart Balloon combinations at my disposal!! I don't normally pursue rainbow order in my collectibles, but this feels like a good time for it.

691.jpg
690.jpg
689.jpg
688.jpg
687.jpg

686.jpg
693.jpg
692.jpg
694.jpg
330.jpg

691.jpg
689.jpg
688.jpg
686.jpg
693.jpg
(or swap yellow for orange!)

686.jpg
693.jpg
692.jpg
<inverse bi pride flag balloons!!
I love the idea of getting them in rainbow order! Hopefully you'll be able to find the trades you need! If I'm able to help you out, I'll let you know! Not yet sure whether I'll be getting any heart balloons though, it'll depend on my luck with my bunny balloons.

Back