• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your sweet balloon ratio?

Kattea

Bells
Glitched Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Stardust Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Dreamy Easter Egg
For fun and science!

Here are mine:
Traditional balloons - 0/2
Bunny balloons - 0/2

I don’t think it really counts since I’ve only bought Heart Balloons this whole time, but 1/4 of them so far have been Sweet.

1/5 of my heart balloons, I got one more balloon left and hoping for a duplicate hehe

Traditional balloons - 1/2
Bunny balloons - 0/4 🥲

I don’t know if should risk my last 100 silver on 1 more shot at the bunny balloon ( I really want pink or sweet but bunny rng has not very been kind ) or 2 new color balloons.

I got 1/2 for new regular balloons. I don’t know if I want to try the other types since I don’t think I’ll use most of the colors

For me, it’s 1/6 (or 2/12 if you don’t simplify the fraction). I never got heart or bunny balloons. Just ordinary balloons.

from what i’ve purchased myself,
1/2 heart balloons
1/3 bunny balloons

I've only bought bunny balloons and none have changed to a sweet bunny balloon.

2/2 Heart balloons
0/1 Regular

I'm not even interested in sweet balloons but at least when everyone else wants them it makes trading easier

New balloons: 1/1
Bunny balloons: 1/3

I’ve traded them both away so far. If I get another one I might have to leverage it to make some progress on these fruits!

2/6.

I focused on the new colors of the standard Balloons, so there weren't that many different colors to compete with compared to the Bunny Balloons and the Heart Balloons. Worked out for me though, as I was aiming to get one of each color of the standard balloons and achieved that, trading the spare Sweet Balloon for a plush. I never did get a Yellow Balloon on my own, had to trade a spare Pink Balloon for mine. 2 Purple, 2 Pink, 2 Sweet, 0 Yellow on my own rolls.

I've bought 10 balloons and got this:

Yellow 2
Purple 2
Pink 4
Sweet 2

I'm just happy to even have one sweet so to have two is a nice treat!

Back