• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☄ What is your star sign? ☄

What is your star sign?

• Aries

Votes: 21 6.9%
  • Taurus

Votes: 32 10.5%
  • Gemini

Votes: 29 9.5%
  • Cancer

Votes: 32 10.5%
  • Leo

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • Virgo

Votes: 24 7.8%
  • Libra

• Scorpio

Votes: 27 8.8%
  • Sagittarius

Votes: 20 6.5%
  • Capricorn

• Aquarius

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • Pisces

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
that sounds super cool o: i-i'm......monkey-bull...

Awesome! I'm a horse cr-
horseshoe-crab-shell-bottom-1024x534.jpg

Aquarius yo. From what I've read I actually match up with the description really well so

Leo. Don't even know what it's supposed to mean :p

Thread creator pop in. :p

haha... I think it's funny from reading that an Aquarius's lucky talisman : the key & the owl ... and Our house is going to done in the theme of keys.
And the lucky colors are the colors I look best in!
So far and always have been, most things I read about aquarius nature match me perfectly... which is what I am. ^.~ haha.

Leo. Don't even know what it's supposed to mean :p

Thread creator pop in. :p

hi there leo! taken from this website

"Positive traits:
- Kind and big-hearted
- Energetic
- Optimistic
- Straightforward
- Loyal

Negative traits:
- Headstrong
- Egoistic
- Possessive
- Dominating
- Impatient
- Arrogant"

Fun fact you actually have 4 signs, Your sun,Rising,moon and Node

You have a quick, bright and agile mind, but an extremely short attention span. You love the external, kaleidoscopic aspects of life, but you tend to avoid (and even fear) deep, close emotional involvements. As such, you seem to enjoy travel and sightseeing and generally being "on-the-go." You get quite listless when things around you become static and dull, but your excitement returns whenever you are stimulated by a new idea. Chatty, inquisitive and quite playful, you enjoy practical jokes and games in general. Your moods change quickly and often -- you are very restless and constantly in motion. You are known for your versatility and adaptability. Your vivaciousness enlivens any social gathering.
((your sun sign is basically your natural personality and Tendencies))

You tend to be very shy and not very self-assertive. You are super critical about how you appear to others. Even though you may think you are uninteresting and dull, you are actually quite soft- spoken, orderly, neat and very likable. You are a perfectionist with high standards, and at times you can be quite tactless in pointing out the faults of others. Very practical, efficient and purposeful, your appearance and bearing reflect your need to appear graceful, sensible and reserved. You have a crisp, no-nonsense approach to dealing with others. Never lazy or self-indulgent, you tend to be dedicated to the work ethic.
((this how others perceive you ))

You tend to be serious-minded but cheerful for the most part. You need tasks that engage both your mind and your hands. A careful worker, you enjoy making things. You are neat and orderly, and are very concerned with good health habits. Fastidious to the extreme, you cannot tolerate messes and will immediately clean them up. Reserved, shy, and very self-critical, you tend to be very hard on yourself. You usually will go out of your way to be helpful and useful to others. Practical, reliable, efficient and conservative, at times you are a bit of a prude. You are known to lead a simple, uncomplicated, frugal, methodical and unemotional lifestyle. You are devoted and caring to those you love.
((True personality held deep down))

As long as someone else (or a group or organization) appeals to your intellectual sensibilities, you'll try to ally yourself with them in some way. You may find that you always seem to get involved with many wide-ranging groups -- so much so that you find it difficult to fit them all into your busy schedule. Your many friends and acquaintances provide you with needed stimulation. You're loyal and fair-minded -- you try to spend time equally with all your friends, never concentrating on just one or two for any length of time. Although probably quite conservative yourself, you're attracted to those who are a bit offbeat or eccentric -- you enjoy watching their minds work.
((YOUR DESTINY!))

If your curious about finding your other signs just click HERE

You have a quick, bright and agile mind, but an extremely short attention span. You love the external, kaleidoscopic aspects of life, but you tend to avoid (and even fear) deep, close emotional involvements. As such, you seem to enjoy travel and sightseeing and generally being "on-the-go." You get quite listless when things around you become static and dull, but your excitement returns whenever you are stimulated by a new idea. Chatty, inquisitive and quite playful, you enjoy practical jokes and games in general. Your moods change quickly and often -- you are very restless and constantly in motion. You are known for your versatility and adaptability. Your vivaciousness enlivens any social gathering.

You tend to be very shy and not very self-assertive. You are super critical about how you appear to others. Even though you may think you are uninteresting and dull, you are actually quite soft- spoken, orderly, neat and very likable. You are a perfectionist with high standards, and at times you can be quite tactless in pointing out the faults of others. Very practical, efficient and purposeful, your appearance and bearing reflect your need to appear graceful, sensible and reserved. You have a crisp, no-nonsense approach to dealing with others. Never lazy or self-indulgent, you tend to be dedicated to the work ethic.

You tend to be serious-minded but cheerful for the most part. You need tasks that engage both your mind and your hands. A careful worker, you enjoy making things. You are neat and orderly, and are very concerned with good health habits. Fastidious to the extreme, you cannot tolerate messes and will immediately clean them up. Reserved, shy, and very self-critical, you tend to be very hard on yourself. You usually will go out of your way to be helpful and useful to others. Practical, reliable, efficient and conservative, at times you are a bit of a prude. You are known to lead a simple, uncomplicated, frugal, methodical and unemotional lifestyle. You are devoted and caring to those you love.

As long as someone else (or a group or organization) appeals to your intellectual sensibilities, you'll try to ally yourself with them in some way. You may find that you always seem to get involved with many wide-ranging groups -- so much so that you find it difficult to fit them all into your busy schedule. Your many friends and acquaintances provide you with needed stimulation. You're loyal and fair-minded -- you try to spend time equally with all your friends, never concentrating on just one or two for any length of time. Although probably quite conservative yourself, you're attracted to those who are a bit offbeat or eccentric -- you enjoy watching their minds work.
((YOUR DESTINY!))

yes good to know those too, because it makes a difference. i feel like people who don't believe in horoscopes should know all their signs and then think about it again... might change their minds. or maybe not

Last edited:

((YOUR DESTINY!))

I don't know the time I was born and all the things they are completely irrelevant if you don't know. :<

I don't know the time I was born and all the things they are completely irrelevant if you don't know. :<

actually I noticed the time doesn't matter or at least
for me it didn't since I randomly put a time in and Got the same
as I did when I didn't

and as for the other stuff you need, yeah those are needed. >:

actually I noticed the time doesn't matter or at least
for me it didn't since I randomly put a time in and Got the same
as I did when I didn't

and as for the other stuff you need, yeah those are needed. >:

Actually, I put the city I lived in, instead of my birth city. It's still a bit inaccurate though. I'm more Aries than the ones they gave me >.< And LOL it gave me Leo and Virgo. xD I think I broke it.

Well, here's what I got. .If I inserted the correct birth date. Wait, why are you reading this?

Extremely serious and mature, you are capable of accepting responsibilities and do so willingly. Others expect you to be dutiful as a matter of course. You tend to get angry when people get rewards after not having worked anywhere near as hard as you. You are goal-oriented and an achiever by nature -- you're a hard worker and are justifiably proud of the tangible results of your efforts. You tend to have "tunnel-vision" -- this allows you to block out extraneous matters that might distract others and to concentrate totally on the matter at hand. As such, you are the ideal one to manage or administrate any ongoing project and to be practical and efficient at it. You are not a fast worker, but you are quite thorough. You are known for being totally persistent, tenacious and tireless in reaching your goals.
Calm and deliberate, you hate to move quickly or act hastily. Very practical, every effort must count or you can't be bothered. Patient, persistent and steady, but very stubborn -- you can't be pushed or pressured into anything. You seem outwardly self-assured because you tend to repress your inner tension and turmoil. You exude an earthy warmth, friendliness and charm. You demand comfortable surroundings and appreciate the good life. Be careful of a tendency to be overly self-indulgent. At times, you are lazy and difficult to motivate. Overcoming inertia is a problem for you and, because you are not by nature a self-starter, it is often necessary for you to receive stimuli from others in order to get moving.
You have strong feelings and are extremely sensitive. It would help if you had a thicker skin -- you tend to react emotionally to every situation you come across. Kind, gentle and considerate of the feelings of others, you are good at taking care of the sick, wounded and helpless. But you tend to absorb the energy of others -- so avoid those who are always negative. You have a rich, creative and lively imagination, but you should be careful not to spend all your time daydreaming. Very intuitive, you have good ESP and may be quite clairvoyant or psychic. Remember that you too have the right to get what you want from life. If you are always defensive and kowtowing to others, people will take advantage of you and exploit you.
You prefer to take the leadership role when it comes to dealing with others. You enjoy administering and organizing group activities. Others tend to listen to your suggestions because you aren't usually overly domineering or patronizing in your interactions. You love to entertain in a big way -- you're at your best when throwing a large and lavish party. Your popularity and social success are assured as long as you don't take others for granted -- resist the temptation to become snobbish and arrogant.
. .Interesting​

Back