Votes: 20 6.5%
  • Capricorn

Votes: 21 6.9%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • Pisces

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
I'm a Libra. Yeah it does fit me. I mean so far, all the horoscopes and psychology facts I've read fits me. But tbh I think it would fit anyone, really. The thing I don't like about my sign though is I rarely get along with other signs. Only I can actually get along with is Aquarius. Capricorn is my worst enemy, or so it says. I don't know. But yeah, I actually like to blame my sign.

i made a thread exactly like this a few months back lol.
i'm a taurus too! i feel like i fit the traits, love of luxury, stubborn, sensuality, etc.

the only thing that i don't like is that people think we're all fat because we like to eat good food.
like i read somewhere that a few people think that taurus is the star sign that is most likely to be fat.
like no, anyone could be overweight, it doesn't matter which sign you are. but ya.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm a Libra. Yeah it does fit me. I mean so far, all the horoscopes and psychology facts I've read fits me. But tbh I think it would fit anyone, really. The thing I don't like about my sign though is I rarely get along with other signs. Only I can actually get along with is Aquarius. Capricorn is my worst enemy, or so it says. I don't know. But yeah, I actually like to blame my sign.

we're planet venus sistas yaaaa!!!

<3

Leo! I'm happy I am and I quite fit the description for Leo. <3

I'm a Leo and I don't really fit with the set personality of one... I hate being the centre of attention, I'm not a natural leader, I'm not over-bearing or autocratic, I'm not well organised and I'm not very enthusiastic or determined... :/ Basically I do not reflect the personality of a Leo at all- bar being generous, loyal and rather romantic.

I'm a Leo and I don't really fit with the set personality of one... I hate being the centre of attention, I'm not a natural leader, I'm not over-bearing or autocratic, I'm not well organised and I'm not very enthusiastic or determined... :/ Basically I do not reflect the personality of a Leo at all- bar being generous, loyal and rather romantic.

what about your rising and moon sign? they could be signs which are very different from leo.

what about your rising and moon sign? they could be signs which are very different from leo.

I did a birth chart thing and I got this:
Sun Leo
Moon Taurus
Mercury Virgo
Venus Gemini
Mars Cancer
Jupiter Capricorn
Saturn Aries
Uranus Aquarius
Neptune Capricorn
Pluto Sagittarius
Lilith Leo
Asc node Libra

I have no idea what it all means?!

I did a birth chart thing and I got this:
Sun Leo
Moon Taurus
Mercury Virgo
Venus Gemini
Mars Cancer
Jupiter Capricorn
Saturn Aries
Uranus Aquarius
Neptune Capricorn
Pluto Sagittarius
Lilith Leo
Asc node Libra

I have no idea what it all means?!
only Rising,sun,moon and node matter.

rising=how people see you
sun=Your personality on the outside
moon=your personality on the inside
Node=Your destiny ((not sure what that means really))

Last edited:
only Rising,sun,moon and node matter.

rising=how people see you
sun=Your personality on the outside
moon=your personality on the inside
Node=Your destiny ((not sure what that means really))

personally i find my venus sign important too!

gemini
- Energetic
- Clever
- Imaginative
- Witty
- Adaptable
all but adaptable and energetic

I'm a super spot on gemini xD

I love zodiac stuff I want to know my sun signs and what they mean!
Does anyone have a good website to input your birthday and find out?

I'm a cancer, I get really annoyed when people say to me I'm going to get cancer just because my star sign is cancer.

- Moody
- Clingy
- Self-pitying
- Oversensitive
- Self-absorbed

I don't really think I'm self-pitying but I probably am.

Last edited:
Back