Votes: 20 6.5%
  • Capricorn

Votes: 21 6.9%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • Pisces

Votes: 23 7.5%

• Total voters
What happens when you team up with your Chinese Zodiac sign, I'm a Tiger-Scorpion which sounds pretty cool.

Scorpion_Tiger_by_Yamino.jpg

i have leo rising too and i am the same, but still i feel like it fits me!
idk i guess maybe online ppl will think i am a leo? but irl i feel like my rising is more of a virgo or capricorn hmmm

also im a dragon <3

idk i guess maybe online ppl will think i am a leo? but irl i feel like my rising is more of a virgo or capricorn hmmm

also im a dragon <3

the thing is, people will always have a different view of you than you have of yourself. though i feel like your signs will only be in balance when you are mentally stable, and i don't think i am (yet) so... if i don't seem like a leo to people it's because of that? i don't know

What happens when you team up with your Chinese Zodiac sign, I'm a Tiger-Scorpion which sounds pretty cool.

Tiger scorpion ain't got nothing on the Boarfish.

(I'm a Pisces)

Last edited:
Pisces. According to different websites, that does describe me pretty accurately. o:

I am a Pisces I am loving and caring to especially people who need me. I am also very indecisive.
I have psychic dreams as well as kaleidoscope vision (it's the most beautiful thing I've ever came across in life). When they say Pisces is the twelfth sign that means we are also a mix of all other Zodiac signs... I believe Pisces are very intellectual and have deep creative and spiritual powers.

I'm an Aquarius & after going through the entire list of traits .. this was the only thing that I could relate to the most:

- Pleasing personality ( I am a people pleaser. Often sacrificing what I have to give to others. I hope I understood this right )

- Detachment ( I detach myself from others so easily. I think this leans more towards guys than girls in general. )

Aquarius personality is very independent, any attempt to hold them down or restrict them will cause them, to flee. They need to be free to be on their own. Independence is not just desired by Aquarius, it is essential to their well being.

Beneath the detached, unemotional exterior lies a kind hearted friend that will go out of their way to help another.

Aquarius' stubbornness sometimes causes their failure, they will continue to do something their way even though others have proved it is wrong.

Back