• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your favorite type of spooky…

What is your favorite type of spooky season movie/show

• Psychological

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Gory

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Family fun

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Supernatural

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Thriller

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Apocalyptic

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Relioius/possession

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DaCoSim

#1 Filbert Fan!
Bells
Purple Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
in the spirit of the season, tell me what kind of scary movies you guys like the best!

Also, please feel free to comment some of your favorite, spooky season movies/shows/series!!!
Post automatically merged:

Also, please feel free to add categories because I know I’m not thinking of all the ones that are possibilities right now but I am definitely getting tired because we had to get up super early this morning.

Nothing, really. The only seasonal media I like is related to Christmas, lol.

I'm particularly fond of dark comedy. Some of my favorite seasonally appropriate movies of the genre: Sean of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Cabin in the Woods, Tucker and Dale vs Evil, What We Do in the Shadows (the movie was really good, but the show is amazing) all very much rated R btw

I'm particularly fond of dark comedy. Some of my favorite seasonally appropriate movies of the genre: Sean of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Cabin in the Woods, Tucker and Dale vs Evil, What We Do in the Shadows (the movie was really good, but the show is amazing) all very much rated R btw
I KNEW u were going to say what we do in the shadows!!!😂😂😂 ha! I liked the movie! I haven’t seen all the episodes, but I’ve seen a few because my husband is a diehard!

Flat meeting!!!! Peter, flat meeting!!!!

I KNEW u were going to say what we do in the shadows!!!😂😂😂 ha! I liked the movie! I haven’t seen all the episodes, but I’ve seen a few because my husband is a diehard!

Flat meeting!!!! Peter, flat meeting!!!!
Haha yes! "Peter is 8000 years old... We are not going to have Peter at the meeting."

I like best the paranormal ones with hauntings and ghosts, sadly a lot of times those kind of movies are really slow and the twist/payoff not always entertaining 😔

Thriller maybe! I like horror with a lot of mystery. I also enjoy supernatural elements if they're unique (not like, you know, family of 5 moves into a house that is haunted, thats a bit cliche). My favorite spooky show right now is From. It's like a scary version of Lost basically

I don't really like scary movies much, especially if it's gory. But if I have to watch one, I'd like it to keep me guessing or make me think. I'm also a fan of supernatural creatures and paraphernalia, so that can get me me interested, too.

Thriller maybe! I like horror with a lot of mystery. I also enjoy supernatural elements if they're unique (not like, you know, family of 5 moves into a house that is haunted, thats a bit cliche). My favorite spooky show right now is From. It's like a scary version of Lost basically
Lost is my FAV show of ALL time!!!!! What platform Is it on????
Post automatically merged:

Oh yeah, so my favs are:

Series: stranger things and the haunting of hill house

Family friendly: a little cliche I know but hocus pocus and NBC for sure!

Fav Thriller: Silence of the lambs

Funny horror: Beetlejuice

Classic monsters (Vampires/witches/werewolves etc): the lost boys

Fav classic killer: Freddy kruger

Last edited:
Lost is my FAV show of ALL time!!!!! What platform Is it on????
I loved Lost but never got around to finishing it sadly!! From is on Amazon I believe, or if you happen to be in Australia it is also on Stan. I highly recommend it (if you are not bothered by some gore). Harold Perrineau from Lost is in it and I think the show even has the same creators from Lost. SO there's a lot of similarities between the two shows!

I like supernatural, thriller and psychological the most. I haven't seen any movie lately but i watched a Korean series on Disney+ called The Revenant (or something like this) and I liked it. It's about possession, ghosts and folklore.

I loved Lost but never got around to finishing it sadly!! From is on Amazon I believe, or if you happen to be in Australia it is also on Stan. I highly recommend it (if you are not bothered by some gore). Harold Perrineau from Lost is in it and I think the show even has the same creators from Lost. SO there's a lot of similarities between the two shows!
Lost is on Hulu rn if you want to go bk in for a rewatch! My youngest and I rewatched it over the summer.

Oh yeah adding to my list. I LUV Stephen King!!!! I've read quite a few of his books and I've seen most of his movies. I luv all 3 It movies. The first Tim curry one and the 2 latest ones. I Also luv the shining, carrie, cujo, dreamcatcher, stand by me, the green mile (1 of my all time favorite books), the stand, doctor sleep, firestarter, cats eye, pet semetary, misery, the castle rock series, needful things, salems lot, and of course shawshank!!!

I prefer Paranormal more than any other horror sub-genre. But I love horror in general. Though I prefer videogames & books more than movies.

Back