What is your sexuality?

What is your sexuality?

• Heterosexual (attracted to opposite gender)

Votes: 53 43.1%
  • Homosexual (same gender)

Votes: 20 16.3%
  • Bisexual (male/female)

Votes: 22 17.9%
  • Pansexual (any gender)

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Asexual (not attracted to anyone)

Votes: 14 11.4%
  • Fish fetish (Simpsons reference)

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other...?

Votes: 7 5.7%

• Total voters
I just refer to people being as either male or female. Calling someone a cis-(fe)male or trans-(fe)male are equally cringe-worthy in my opinion. I only care what you are, not how you got there.

While yes you're in the right in terms everyday conversation, if there's a conversation about transgender/gender-related issues in general it will probably be important to specify whether you're talking about cis or trans people.

Anyways this is kind of going off topic considering this is a sexuality thread not a gender thread so I'll leave it at that

I just refer to people being as either male or female. Calling someone a cis-(fe)male or trans-(fe)male are equally cringe-worthy in my opinion. I only care what you are, not how you got there.

yeah men are men no matter if they are trans or cis. but i dont see why it is cringe worthy to call someone cis or trans. if it is totally irrelevant to the situation it is just weird , i get that, but.. like . using the words isnt cringy in itself........... the word cis is definitely needed lmao

questioning
leaning more to bisexual but I also get bored very fast when it comes to relationships :rolleyes:

We will be closing this for the day until we are able to go through each post. Please remember to respect everyone's opinion, even if you may disagree with it.

edit: I am opening it back up, but you must all respect each other and each other's opinions, preferences, etc, even if you have different ones.

Last edited:
We will be closing this for the day until we are able to go through each post. Please remember to respect everyone's opinion, even if you may disagree with it.

edit: I am opening it back up, but you must all respect each other and each other's opinions, preferences, etc, even if you have different ones.

Thanks hun <3

I'm a polymogoriousexpadiosciousiriditusclitorisosexual

don't you ****ing dare assume my sexuality you white privileged racist male

(this is a joke)

Last edited:
i'm not sure what my sexuality is, since i've never been in a relationship before. i think i might be bisexual, since i've been attracted to both genders, but i dunno

Some people are quite sensitive these days...not like that's always a bad thing though. I have no problem with people sharing their thoughts/opinions (even if I completely disagree with them); I'll give people a chance if they're not yelling in my face, or trying to "force" their beliefs on me. Pretty open-minded, but everyone has their limits.

Anyways, though I don't normally like to label myself, I'd say I'm asexual (but romantically attracted to females). I remember doing so much research in high school, trying to find out "who I am", like the internet could tell for sure, but eventually, I just decided to give it all time, and I stopped overthinking things. And wow, there's so much content out there now!

I really don't think too much! Like, it's a part of me, but doesn't define me completely (I don't feel like wearing something on my sleeve). Let's just say I won't be at any pride parades of any kind :lemon: But to each their own!

Last edited:
I'm bisexual, but I think I have a preference for males over females lmao

Back