What is your sexuality?

What is your sexuality?

• Heterosexual (attracted to opposite gender)

Votes: 53 43.1%
  • Homosexual (same gender)

Votes: 20 16.3%
  • Bisexual (male/female)

Votes: 22 17.9%
  • Pansexual (any gender)

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Asexual (not attracted to anyone)

Votes: 14 11.4%
  • Fish fetish (Simpsons reference)

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other...?

Votes: 7 5.7%

• Total voters
I can find all girls cute af if i like their personality, but i like guys so much that i want to become one myself just to look at a qt boy every time i look at a mirror.

so yeah hetero~

I'm pansexual. While I'm in a heterosexual relationship my partner knows this and is not upset by it. :)

I'm also the LGBT rep at my college. Sexuality is terribly important to me. I run a Discord channel for LGBT writers and I've been writing LGBT fiction for over a decade and hope to publish some in the near future. My only formally published LGBT piece to date is a short story that was printed in 2010.

im ace and also aro. it is not a big deal to me, i just dont experience ronantic or sexual attraction

I've been pretty sure that I'm asexual for a few years now, but I'm not 100% certain. Maybe 99% certain? I might be hetero but just very disinterested. Suffice it to say, I don't care about having sex or getting into a relationship with anyone, and I don't want to have any kids, so it's a non-issue what I am.

Heterosexual female, though it normally takes me a loooong time to become romantically or sexually interested in another person and it typically doesn't happen at all unless I have a strong intellectual/emotional bond with them.

If there's a term for the above, that's what I'd be.

Back