• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What is your sexuality?

What is your sexuality?

• Heterosexual (attracted to opposite gender)

Votes: 53 43.1%
  • Homosexual (same gender)

Votes: 20 16.3%
  • Bisexual (male/female)

Votes: 22 17.9%
  • Pansexual (any gender)

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Asexual (not attracted to anyone)

Votes: 14 11.4%
  • Fish fetish (Simpsons reference)

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other...?

Votes: 7 5.7%

• Total voters
I can find all girls cute af if i like their personality, but i like guys so much that i want to become one myself just to look at a qt boy every time i look at a mirror.

so yeah hetero~

I'm pansexual. While I'm in a heterosexual relationship my partner knows this and is not upset by it. :)

I'm also the LGBT rep at my college. Sexuality is terribly important to me. I run a Discord channel for LGBT writers and I've been writing LGBT fiction for over a decade and hope to publish some in the near future. My only formally published LGBT piece to date is a short story that was printed in 2010.

im ace and also aro. it is not a big deal to me, i just dont experience ronantic or sexual attraction

I've been pretty sure that I'm asexual for a few years now, but I'm not 100% certain. Maybe 99% certain? I might be hetero but just very disinterested. Suffice it to say, I don't care about having sex or getting into a relationship with anyone, and I don't want to have any kids, so it's a non-issue what I am.

Heterosexual female, though it normally takes me a loooong time to become romantically or sexually interested in another person and it typically doesn't happen at all unless I have a strong intellectual/emotional bond with them.

If there's a term for the above, that's what I'd be.

Heterosexual. Wanna do things the right way? Do it and be Heterosexual!

Back