White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
The normal one these days is 1024x768... what do you have? If you don't know, go to Control Panel -> Apearance and Themes -> Change the screen resolution. There will probably be a little bar to the left that's changable. Under the bar it says what you have.

JJRamone2 said:
1280x1024 You all have TINY screens. Mine towers above them!
Yah, but it's more like fat guy in a crowd of normal people instead of big buff guy. :lol:

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
JJRamone2 said:
Yah, but it's more like fat guy in a crowd of normal people instead of big buff guy. :lol:
No its the oposite

:p . You guys are sitting there squinting for a head shot in an FPS while I am leaning back in my recliner winning! (also I have an awesome HDTV beat that!)

:p

JJRamone2 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
JJRamone2 said:
No its the oposite

:p . You guys are sitting there squinting for a head shot in an FPS while I am leaning back in my recliner winning! (also I have an awesome HDTV beat that!)

You might be able to do those things, but we can see websites properly.

B)

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
JJRamone2 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
JJRamone2 said:
No its the oposite

B)
yeah? Well I have the option to have my resloution the same as yours. But I can also have it higher.

B)

JJRamone2 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
JJRamone2 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
JJRamone2 said:
No its the oposite

B)
yeah? Well I have the option to have my resloution the same as yours. But I can also have it higher.

B)
Oh boy, I smell a screen duel.

:eek:

JJRamone2 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
JJRamone2 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
JJRamone2 said:
No its the oposite

B)

B)
What does it go up to?

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
JJRamone2 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
JJRamone2 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
JJRamone2 said:
No its the oposite

B)

B)
What does it go up to?
I meant it goes higher than 1024z7-whatever it is.

Back