• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Our 2022 Holiday Event is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is so cool that each wrapped gift is tied to a certain charity.. and the fact that there's a charity event on TBT!

The Hanukkah candy is really cute too. But I'm already overwhelmed looking at these events, like always 😅

Ahhh I'm so excited for my first Season of Giving—and once again, I got so excited about the event starting that I forgot to say anything lol. First off, I love the chosen charities! 🥺 I'm definitely going to try and earn as many snowflakes and give as many gifts as I can.

I love the new backdrops too! They're all really cute, but I think I might go for the Holly Trimmings once I have enough tbt saved up again. thank you @/That Marshal Fangirl

Last edited:
The description for the blue holiday gift says green. It’s not a big deal. I just thought it’s worth mentioning.

8E0C853D-9F20-409C-B097-58E5CEB78973.jpeg

I'm never here so I wouldn't be surprised if I don't get a single gift 💀 I'm just happy to see Christmas on the forum

Quick announcement for those who didn't see in the leaderboard thread: The money pledged for charity based on collectible gifting will be increased by 50%. This applies to all gifted collectibles, including the ones gifted in the past and the ones that have yet to be gifted. Each gifted collectible will now result in 33 cents pledged to charity, so keep up the good work to get our numbers even higher! I also want to remind everyone that if you would like to personally donate to one of our four charities, or any other charity of your choice, feel free to forward your donation receipt to tbt@belltreeforums.com and we'll include the amount in the "community donation" column of our daily update. Thank you!

Uh-oh I didn't see the banner with the deadline for buying presents so now I'm rushing to find a trading partner! I'm assuming the deadline was just put off a little/purposefully said earlier than it actually is?

EDIT: I just sent my presents to a user to hold on for me! I love this community

Last edited:
Uh-oh I didn't see the banner with the deadline for buying presents so now I'm rushing to find a trading partner! I'm assuming the deadline was just put off a little/purposefully said earlier than it actually is?
If you send any to me, I’ll send them back to you. My trunk is full of presents already! 🥳
Same for everyone: I just want the charity numbers to get maxed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back