Votes: 7 10.1%
  • "Pretty sharp."

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • "Yup!"

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • "No, I'm serious, yo."

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters
The only face I really like is the first one. I've tried using different ones but end up hating all of them.

"I'll let face decide" for sure, I love it a lot! It's the face I have, obviously :blush:
I really like the new faces they added in ACNL - I have a "pretty sharp" one in my town as well.

The blushy face is one of my faves, but I also like all of the ones with eyelashes, the semi circle with lash is my fave after the blush I think.

Whatever has the stoner eyes, can't remember what the last choice was on that one, but yeah.

My favourite one is Yes Probably. (Starry eye thing)

I really wish I'd picked that face out, I'm really not sure why I didn't, but too late now lol. I also quite like the I'll get a place there face though. But yeah I love the sparkly eyes and I usually use those eyes on most of my Miis too.

I like the sleepy eyes. It can be a bit difficult to make them work imo but once you do, they're lovely!

I have the "Yes, probably" face for both my mayors. It reminds me of the face from Raggedy Ann, which was my favorite doll as a little girl, so that's fun.

I'll get a place there, I'll let fate decide and You guesses it are my favourites

I wanna use the "Yeah, I think I will." face, but I know that i'm not gonna like it when I use it. I also wanna use the "How'd you know?" face, along with the "No, that's not it at all!" face.

I like the "yes probably" girl face and the "no that's not it at all" faces. They're both super cute!

I have the I am sure I will be fine face, but I like the I`ll get a place there the most.

I used to always use "Yeah, I think I will" but now I much prefer "You got it!"
I got a bit tired of always using those eyes so when I made my new town I spiced it up!
I love the style of eyelashes at the bottom of the eyes and I'm so glad they allow males to have that option!! ;v;

I like the one with the eyelashes on the underside. It makes the characters look doll like and cute. I had it in my last town and on my current one :)

The "I'll get a place there" is the eye design that feels the most "Animal Crossing" to me, so I chose it. My second character has "I'm sure I'll be fine," and it quite nice, too - It makes a great tomboyish look with the right hairstyle and eye color.

Back