Votes: 7 10.1%
  • "Pretty sharp."

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • "Yup!"

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • "No, I'm serious, yo."

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters
Clearly from my choices I like the ones with eyelashes. ("You got it!" and "I'm sure I'll be fine.")

I was honestly thinking of using the "You got it!" face a few times, but i'm also considering the "How'd you know?" and the "Yeah, I think I will." one :lemon:

i like the big cute colored eyes (i'll let fate decide) and the lil blush stickers (no, that's not it at all) :blush:

The "I'm sure I'll be fine", the "I'll let fate decide", and the "No, that's not it at all" are my favorite faces!

I think "I'll let fate decide..." is my favourite, despite not choosing it for any of my mayors. I did end up using it for happy home though :) I'm not sure why I like it so much, there's just something about it...

I prefer using " You guessed it!", "I'll get a place there", "Yes, probably", and "How'd you know". :D

I have the 'No, that's not it at all' face, but my favourite is 'Yeah, I think I will'

When I was younger, I was crazy for the "Yes, probably" female face, since y'know, little girls would like that kind of stuff....so when I reset my town, I got that face.

Right now though, I'm okay with the face but I'd kinda rather have "Yeah, I think I will" or the classic "I'll get a place there".

(Which I'm able to have anytime with hax, but I'll think about it...)

Last edited:
My favorite one is "pretty sharp" because it was new for this game and I like how cool it made my mayor look. I also like "yeah I think I will" because it makes my character look silly. I like to use this face for an alt character.

I'm a big fan of bee stings...but that's not an option so probably "I'll get a place there?" I just kind of let the faces grow on me, because I just randomly selected whatever answer fit my mood at the time.

My mayors have the "I'm sure I'll be fine" and "How'd you know?" faces, respectively, but I also love "I'll let fate decide..." and "No, that's not it at all.", that blush ♥

Back