CuddleThePumpkin

Happy Pumpkin
Bells
New Horizons Token
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
What do people in your town call you and what do you ask them to call you by?
Antonio came upto me today and said he has a new name for me so I said ok what is it (bear in mind I am a girl)
He decides to call me "Muscles" can't help but find it a little funny

#.jpg

The only ones that I know of are "Dumpling" and "A-sweet." One time I made Shep call me "Turkey" because I didn't like the nickname he gave me.

I got called Dr. B, Sugar B, and pop star so far.
Now I'm Star B. :L

As of right now, G-honey and cupcake. From what I remember, I've been called G-star, Yowza, and Yoomee in the past.

I think right now most of my villagers call me muffin. In my second town, Peanut started calling me shmoopy. At first I didn't really like it, but then after she moved away (total accident on my part...) and she moved to my boyfriend's town, I was so unbelievably happy that she still called me shmoopy after I went over to visit her.

They all call me Mayor. I had one of them do it and then they all started so I just left it~

honeybun! i've gotten some of them to start calling me "love," though, as i find it endearing. c:

I never turn down a nickname request even if I don't like it, so currently my villagers call me "beefcake". >.<

I currently have Dearie, Muscles, and Genius.

Makes me sound like an adorablely buff nerd.

Last edited:
I never turn down nickname requests... But my favorite one currently is chickpea, especially when the crankies call me it because it's so darn cute!

I make all of them call me 'QT B.' Bonbon calls me 'Honeybun' and Genji calls me 'Ms. B' though right now ^-^ its so funny.

Hazel calls me dumpling, Bonbon calls me Mayor, and Kid Cat calls me beefcake. Everyone else just calls me Shax.

Back