• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

What do your towns people call you?

"shorty" is my official nickname since my old town! Roscoe started it on the old one, Rocco on the new one. I really like it!

"shorty" is my official nickname since my old town! Roscoe started it on the old one, Rocco on the new one. I really like it!

This post reminded me my villagers also call me "shorty" on top of 3 other nicknames

Tom decided he'd call me "kid" like the second day I had my town, and it's spread like crazy since. I also have "tacker" for Sylvia (Australian slang for kid) to stick with the theme. I might give Muffy a unique one, too. Otherwise, I'm happy with everyone calling me kid, assuming a better nickname doesn't start making the rounds.

They keep wanting to call me chickpea. like wat.
my absolute favorite came from Walker, and it was Wonder J.

Pecan decided to call me sweetie. I think Kidd started calling me darling and then half the other villagers went with it.

Agent S called me Sweet-M for a while and I thought it was adorable. Static's calling me youngin at the moment.

WONDER E is my current nickname. Purrl wanted to call me "princess" but I'm not all about that so I told her no thanks. I love seeing all these.

"Senpai" and/or "my liege", lol. But Cyrano calls me "june bug" since I agreed when he asked to call me that. One time, Tangy suggested calling me "Sugar D" and I had Dizzy before I reset my town and he asked to call me, "Wonder D"

They call me 'Shoompy' and 'Bucko' xD Bucko I like, cause Beau came up with it, and I think it's cute! But I just don't get the other one... aha

Back