• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What answers do you give?

Goofy options are hard to resist, and sometimes I will take the hit and go for them despite the consequences.

I'm always amused when games hand you a Game Over if you say say no enough times or pick the Very Obvious Wrong Choice. :p

But I like being right and picking the 'correct' choice all other times, especially if I'm aiming for a particular outcome.

Honestly, it depends on the game. Generally, if the choice doesn't matter, I'll tend to choose whatever answer is the most funny to me. For games like Skies of Arcadia: Legends, where there's choices that positively/negatively impact the game, I'll choose the correct answer in order to positively impact things and play the correct way. Though with something like Mass Effect 2, where you had the whole Paragon or Renegade system, I ended up just going with mostly Renegade choices since that felt in-character for how I played it, lol.

I try to choose the correct answer whenever possible. Either correct to the game or correct to my heart ;)

Its a case by case scenario reccomendations are simpler but for more personal issues around close peers of mine online its more so detailed but either way you'd still get the same honesty as one would expect from me i can't really say i consider myself a people pleaser tho since i don't want anyone to expect to agree with me but at the same time i would rather hear them hear my thoughts out and decide for themselves whether or not to go through with said advice.

Back