• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

What do your towns people call you?

Mine call me muffin and sweetie :p They suggested them by themselves but they definetly could have suggested worse! :p

One of my villagers wanted to call me "Brahmiga"... no.

I ended up getting all of my villagers to call me "P-Town". My name begins with an L but in Wild World my name was Pingu (I was six). My villagers called me P-Town in that game and I guess I just became kind of attached to it. It reminds me of my first ever Animal Crossing game when a villager calls me that name.

I think the only names I have right now are pookie, Super F, and F. I don't even remember who started calling me pookie, but it's my favorite so far. So if another villager wants to call me something weird, I usually just tell them to use pookie instead.

R-Star, Chickpea
Then I have custom phases where I get called S-senpai, onee-chan >w<

I'm mostly cupcake - sometimes sunshine, Dr. N., and missy... Ha.

Does anyone/has anyone watched Arrested Development? The Dr. N nickname reminds me of "Mr. F" in the last season (before the Netflix season). LOL. Hopefully there are some Arrested Development/Animal Crossing crossover fans who get me.

I made Benjamin (he's a dog) call me Holldog which is an actual nickname that someone called me in Grade 12 lol. I thought it was suiting. ^.^

Most of my villagers call me BunBun. Some time ago I really got into Captain America and the day after I watched the Winter Soldier, Stitches suddenly wanted to call me Captain!! I couldn't resist x3

I don't like on how they can give me nicknames, I prefer them to call my mayor by his real name.

Last edited:
Im called Cookie, by Dizzy (He my bf, that's why)
and I also get called K-Bear by Papi

Right now they are calling me champ and Super A. My favourite nickname was princess.

Right now, I'm suffering from the "cleats" epidemic due to my acceptance of it from Iggly (who has since moved out). I hate it so much. -_-

To clarify, I'm getting all of my villager to call me prophet, except for Octavian, who is going to call me scrub.

Back