• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What do you wish the update had included?

Perhaps there is still hope for an update in the future?
Well...
-The ability to customize PWPs (colors).
-A PWP that is basically a sign post from the first animal crossing. You can customize what the sign says. The main thing behind them, though, it they act as points on which villagers can plot onto. When villagers move out, they don't leave a giant dirt patch behind. They cost 10k each and do not count toward the PWP limit of 30. They take up only 1x1 space when not used by a villager.
-Villagers interact more with PWPs.
-More PWPs in general, honestly...
-Villagers stop giving tutorial talks after 1 month.
-Grass Deterioration significantly slowed down or stopped with Beautiful Town ordinance.

I want a separate pocket space for tools so it doesn't take up so much space to carry all your tools.

Also I think they should add skin colour options

More design storage would be very helpful

1 or two more villager plots so you can have 11 or 12 villager s in your town. Also more design space and the ability to have 5 more pwps. Finally, I wish the update still allowed net glitching and a few pwps were added (like a swimming pool)

I suppose the ability to edit your map, being able to change the setup of it. Being able to move your house in a different location. More design-space, obvi'. A bit more options in the mayors seat when talking to Isabelle, like new ordinances and or PWP. Maybe, a new store in the shop strip.
OH!
A big one for me is having the choice of changing your appearance, eyes...especially. New hairstyles at Harriet's too!

Last edited:
Option to choose my characters skin color (hhd)
More item interactions (hhd)
More weildable items (flower bouquets, teddy bears, lollipopso etc)
More pwp/shops
Accessories! (Backpack, handbag,earings)
Increased pattern storage (no more multiple players just to lay pathes in town)
Larger house/ more rooms
Villager roommates (create a room and have someone move in)
Guest room (allow past villagers to visit you after moving out)
K.k. rythem game (sing/ dance to your fave kk songs)
More plant types (farm cook craft customize and share with villagers)
Bookshelf with epubs your character can read in game.
(Lots of other stuff but I'll stop here)

Option to choose my characters skin color (hhd)
More item interactions (hhd)
More weildable items (flower bouquets, teddy bears, lollipopso etc)
More pwp/shops
Accessories! (Backpack, handbag,earings)
Increased pattern storage (no more multiple players just to lay pathes in town)
Larger house/ more rooms
Villager roommates (create a room and have someone move in)
Guest room (allow past villagers to visit you after moving out)
K.k. rythem game (sing/ dance to your fave kk songs)
More plant types (farm cook craft customize and share with villagers)
Bookshelf with epubs your character can read in game.
(Lots of other stuff but I'll stop here)

I love this. Highly agreed, Namekians.

More villager dialogue, or at least personalities more approximating how they were in previous games *le sigh*

being able to move houses, yours and villagers
being able to downgrade your house
more customization for mayors (i.e skin color, hair) and being able to change the eyes
more pattern space
having a different inventory just for tools
more dialogue for villagers
being able to put pwps wherever we want
being able to invite villagers over to your house
making it easier to type using the keyboard
being able to interact w isabelle other than work

Last edited:
I really wanted an increased villager limit, especially with all the cuties they've added to the game! Being able to put PWPs on the beach would've been cool too ^^;

they added the things nobody asked for

they should have added moving plots, the makeover machine from HHD, and new public works projects in my opinion

For me it's mostly the skin-color. I wish we had the ability to change that.
And an additional villager would be nice.
By the way, does anyone know if the welcome amiibo villagers appear on the campsite?

More hairsyles to choose from
Higher villager limit
More pattern slots
more public work projects
option to have 2 ordinances or maybe more ordinances to choose from
new fruits?

An easier way to lay paths
More design storage
Rover showing more maps so I don't have to waste so much time looking for a good map
An option to ask villagers for favors (similar to GameCube)
More dialogue with villagers
Ability to choose your character's appearance at the beginning (hair style & color, eye style & color, skin tone, and maybe default outfit?)
Custom designs for pants/skirts/shorts
MORE SHOES & SOCKS

That's all I can think of..

Last edited:
I wish it had extended the length of time that typed messages stay on-screen. Or at least let them show up when going through doors, so we don't miss messages all the time.

The feature of being able to see where visitors are in your town map, much easier and less stressful to have people over :)

an option to plot a villager where you want them.
skin color options.
custom pants & hats that aren't a triangle.

More pattern space and blush accessory! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wish it had extended the length of time that typed messages stay on-screen. Or at least let them show up when going through doors, so we don't miss messages all the time.

Ohh yeah!! ^ this for sure.
The BFF message function has it, lIke a log of who said what. Wish they did that for the regular one too. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

More PWP's D':

Yes!! Maybe holiday themed ones too. So we can swap them out every now and then.

more pattern space. and more gracie clothes, because her stock doesn't change until the seasons do so after a few days there's not too much of a point going there, unless you're trying to get everything in the game.

Back