• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What do you wish the update had included?

Adding more fruits that we can grow
Like grapes (that be awesome)

Adding a restaurant like in hha and maybe a concert hall too

- Rugs, ceiling items, and door/window customization from HHD
- Skin color options (for player characters we've already created, they could have sent a one-time 'potion' or something to change it if you wanted. I know that sounds weird, but having only white player characters is weirder)
- More pattern spaces. HHD had so much. Why couldn't they transfer that over?

I knew not to expect this, but this really needs to be a part of the next AC, at the very least:
- Outdoor furniture in the way of HHD. Both in anything can be placed outside and in you control where it's put down like the new (HHD) interior decorating tool. I understand that some objects would remain PWPs, but we need a method like HHD for simple, quick decorating.

Last edited:
The ability to choose potential spots for your villagers houses to move to.
The ability to destroy or just move rocks to another location of town...

Adding more fruits that we can grow
Like grapes (that be awesome)

Adding a restaurant like in hha and maybe a concert hall too

I love these ideas! I'd love to have new fruit and more public works projects.

- Rugs, ceiling items, and door/window customization from HHD
- Skin color options (for player characters we've already created, they could have sent a one-time 'potion' or something to change it if you wanted. I know that sounds weird, but having only white player characters is weirder)
- More pattern spaces. HHD had so much. Why couldn't they transfer that over?

I knew not to expect this, but this really needs to be a part of the next AC, at the very least:
- Outdoor furniture in the way of HHD. Both in anything can be placed outside and in you control where it's put down like the new (HHD) interior decorating tool. I understand that some objects would remain PWPs, but we need a method like HHD for simple, quick decorating.

I agree, I kind of hoped they'd add outdoor furniture. I feel like a lot of what I've seen Harvey sell would be GREAT outside.

Headgear equipment for villagers! and the option to have multiple town ordinances going on at once (maybe even pay for it as upgrades and buy ordinace slots overtime)

Last edited:
Zelda's lyre from Skyward Sword, as a furniture to hang on your wall :'( quite disappointed

Last edited:
♥ i really would like to have more than 10 villagers!!
a lot of them are really cute and it really sucks that we can only have 10 to call our own :c
more pattern place would really be helpful,
and i really like the idea of being able to fully customize our characters...
but overall i'm really happy with the update,
makes me pick this game up again c: ♥

~♚Vickie

honestly my hopes were pretty low for this update so I was quite surprised when I discovered that the update was much more than a simple amiibo gimmick

about my wishes
well you guys said it all already more pattern slot and exterior customization but for that I was waiting for a new full fledged game

I wish for more hair styles and colours, more expansions for your house and maybe a larger town? OH and some extra shops.

1. The option to say no to the update and still be able to visit town, island and the dream suite. I can no longer visit a dream town because the person pass away. Other reason why I want this option.
2. That the secret closet worked in retail, train station and the museum. That would be handy for selling a lot of turnips/perfect fruit.
3 More items on the floor when you hang all the clothing along the walls. I did this in my museum room and I can only have 12 or 16 items on the ground. It would be nice to add table/sofa for a dressing room.
4. The rugs/curtain would have been nice.

The only thing I want is chosing villager plots. Everything else offers the realistic randomness of life. But I feel like someone as important as the mayor should have a say on where houses go.

I was honestly hoping the update would give a permanent tanning option in Harriet's salon :/
The ability for skin colors is already in the game, I wish they would prioritize it so a lot of us could have our mayors look more like us without committing endless hours standing on the island

more patterns, be able to kick out a villager without having an amiibo, easier way to get more meow coupons, have 15 villagers, be able to plot homes yourself

-more places to access the storage locker/secret room
-a tanning booth at shampoodle
-villager plots as pwps
-higher pwp limit
-a toolbox similarly accessible to the letter pocket
-bigger pockets
-being able to adjust the height of where you hang things on walls, and being able to hang things below each other
-more design storage, a more refined tool for path making

Perhaps there is still hope for an update in the future?
Well...
-The ability to customize PWPs (colors).
-A PWP that is basically a sign post from the first animal crossing. You can customize what the sign says. The main thing behind them, though, it they act as points on which villagers can plot onto. When villagers move out, they don't leave a giant dirt patch behind. They cost 10k each and do not count toward the PWP limit of 30. They take up only 1x1 space when not used by a villager.
-Villagers interact more with PWPs.
-More PWPs in general, honestly...
-Villagers stop giving tutorial talks after 1 month.
-Grass Deterioration significantly slowed down or stopped with Beautiful Town ordinance.

Back