What Do You Want For Christmas?

honestly I don't know! I already wasted a ton of money this year so I don't think I'm going to order/ask for a ton of stuff (+ it's kinda late to do that)

I really want to say money and a Switch.
But I'm honestly grateful I'm in good company enough to be happy no matter what I get.

Merry Christmas everyone x

this year i asked for a polaroid camera, some disney parks scented candles, washi tape, zebra mildliners, some pop figures (ferris bueller and gilmore girls ones), some posters for my new room and a wall grid, plus all the furniture for my room.
it was a joint list for my birthday and christmas and since it was my birthday yesterday, i got the mildliners, my desk and two of the pop figures i wanted, as well as a beautiful tiffany necklace which i didn't ask for but am so happy with!

My parents are getting me a new phone which is great. I didn't dare ask for anything else but I'm really tempted to buy myself a couple new NERF guns and maybe some Netrunner cards of my own.

i really hope someone buys me stationery or branded clothing or shoes if ur hella generous :)

...I asked for more Animal Crossing amiibo cards. XD I linked my dad the Series 1-4 so he wouldn't be confused (I still don't think he understands what they are, but that's okay lol). I also asked for clothes, because I need some things for work and just... new clothes at this point. But that's all I really wanted this year and I'm just so, so happy to be with my family, as I only see them for Christmas really, that I don't care what they give me. :3

For Christmas I'd like dresses or one of those new in fashion kimono wrap style jackets with the long medieval sleeves but I know no one's gonna get me that. Besides that I want some particular video games, the Harry Potter book series, black vans and the Australis Mixologist palette which I really don't need because I have so many lip colour things already. Mostly just want to spend time with friends and maybe get nice cards/letters but no one does that anymore x'D.

I would love to get cards and or letters, too! I'd love it even more if they had some kind of handwritten note in them.

I want to send a card to someone, but I really don't know who I'd send it to.

I send out cards every year with a Christmas Photo of my "fam" aka my boyfriend, my snake and me. We have lots of family that also send cards each year, and we display them all month. =]

- Zelda: A link to the past
- Amiibo cards (especially Julian)
- a really pretty top I saw at the department store

what I picked out for christmas is mainly clothes and makeup and I love all of it.

I asked for an electric blanket. I'm pretty sure my hubby got me one. I can't wait to use it on cold winter nights, with a cup of hot chocolate. :)

Back