• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What do you think of Hazel?

I don't even notice the unibrow. I really enjoy her smile and personality, so Hazel is a dreamie for me.

I love her unibrow. It gives her character. I didn't pay much attention to her at all until I sprited her while making my collection of AC sprites. Her look is so unique and adorable I want to snuggle the crap out of her.

I really despise her.
She's moved from one of my town to my other town and now moved out of my other town.
She needs to go to the dang void already B(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really despise her.
She's moved from one of my town to my other town and now moved out of my other town.
She needs to go to the dang void already B(

I used to absolutely hate her because of where she decided to plop her house down in my town.
I've since mellowed out a bit, and while she's far from being one of my favourites, I think she's alright now.

I've had her as a camper twice and both times I bypassed her. I'm now sorry I did that. I think I'd really like her and I've since been looking for her to show up again. I'd love to have her move in.

I've had her as a camper twice and both times I bypassed her. I'm now sorry I did that. I think I'd really like her and I've since been looking for her to show up again. I'd love to have her move in.
What made you change your mind? Just the fact that she's a squirrel makes me like her a lot.

What made you change your mind? Just the fact that she's a squirrel makes me like her a lot.

The fact that she's a squirrel helped a lot in my reconsideration of Hazel. Ricky is currently my favorite villager. I'm starting to let my original five leave as they ask, but I don't think I'll be able to let him go if he asks. I have another town with Static, who I also like a lot. There aren't many Uchi characters I like. I currently have Frita in my main town. I had Fuchsia and Shari, but I never got really attached to either of them. I like Frita for the week that I've had her in my main town, but I'm just not a fan of Uchi. One of the things I love about Ricky is the funny faces he makes. I think Hazel would also make a whole series of endearing funny faces, given her unusual looks.

Top 5 overall, or top 5 out of the Uchi personalities?

She's not really my taste, but I laugh at the concept of "ugliness" (since it doesn't actually exist), so I'm kind of neutral.

I do like Ricky, but Hazel, just no.

Even if she didn't have the huge Mcdonalds Eyebrow I still wouldn't like her though.

If I didn't love Mira I would want Hazel in my town xD she's a unibrow squirrel! She's unique c:

I think she looks absolutely adorable, but since she shares a name with a very close relative of mine, I think it would weird me out to have her in my town.

she moved in front of my bridge and destroyed my path
im never forgiving her

I think most can agree that she's adorable except for her unibrow, lol

Last edited:
No, it's actually her uni-brow that keeps her from being a generically cute villager. I think it's what makes her adorable.

Back