Coco
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Peach (Fruit)
Waluigi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Classic Easter Egg
Gold Super Mailbox
Hazel.png

She's a cute Uchi if you scratch that damn unibrow off. But i still find her cute even with it hehe. And what's more cute is that my friend got her while doing the reset trick and has both HAZEL and RICKY (unibrow squirrel buddies ;3). Since most Uchis aren't really that great, would you put her in your top 5 list? Why or why not? :)

I thought you meant me @_@ Anyways, I'm not a fan of uchi's... And that unibrow is so uniwow...

No.
No.
No.
N-O MEANS NO!

Sorry but I hate her a lot, I don't mind the unibrow but...efhsoudaiusgdaiysduyasfdv it doesn't make me want her to be in my town.
But I would prefer her over hippos. She probably one of my hated villagers.

Sorry Hazel fans ~

I love Hazel!
I wish she was in my town...if anyone has Hazel and doesn't want her, give her to me please <3

I love her! I think she's super cute and really unique. In my opinion, she's the best looking "weird" villager of them all.

So far some mixed opinions on the subject ;3

This is like the Female Pietro haha.

I love love love Hazel. So happy she's in my town. If she ever wants to move, I'll let her but she is easily my second favourite (After Lionel <3<3) I think it's great she's not another typical peppy squirrel all cute and stuff. She has a unibrow. Her catchphrase is uni-wow! It's adorable and unique. I love her.

I feel like the point of the uchi personality was to make it so that their looks aren't appealing, but they have kind hearts. Phoebe's one of the few good looking uchis, and she's the reason why I even like the personality. She's adorable.
Hazel is cute too. Without that unibrow, of course..

I love Hazel~ I chose her as my Uchi cause I wanted a town of squirrels. If I'd had one before her, and I really don't remember... They weren't important. lol I really can't even think of any others, so Hazel is my #1 favorite Uchi. What a Uni-BOSS.

I think she is adorable. I also really like Ricky, having them both in one town would just be adorbs heh. ^-^

I definitely want Hazel to be my resident eonni. c: I really like her looks, yes, including the unibrow. Too often classic aesthetic gets a focus before good design, especially in games like this, but I personally believe she has one of the best squirrel designs available in terms to originality and charm. Too often we see very simple design (which can be very good, but sometimes also repetitive) in popular villagers like Fang and Chief. Hazel, however, has many quirks (buck teeth, unibrow, hairstyle, beady eyes, blue inner ears) and it makes her distinctive- you can't confuse her with any other squirrel.

Haaazeeeelll. Eeeeoooniiiiii. I want you in my town so baaaad.

She's cutebut I wouldn't ever try to get her. She probably wouldn't look much better even without the uni-wow.

I love Hazel! She's adorable in my opinion. I mean, look at that smile! Not all animals are supposed to be handsome like Lobo or Kyle. It's easy to love her if you actually gave her a chance.

She's a cute Uchi if you scratch that damn unibrow off. But i still find her cute even with it hehe. And what's more cute is that my friend got her while doing the reset trick and has both HAZEL and RICKY (unibrow squirrel buddies ;3). Since most Uchis aren't really that great, would you put her in your top 5 list? Why or why not? :)

lmao omg what is up with the unibrow on squirrels though?!

Back