• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what kind of music do you listen to whilst playing?

erinz

★ 𝔪𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔰 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔰 ☆
Bells
Switch
5186-5670-3906
White Pansy
so i've been doing a lot of terraforming on my island recently, and i tend to listen to music whilst i do. is it just me?

- clay k slider
just cute little covers of songs, sung by k.k and sometimes isabelle too!
- dazey and the scouts
their songs are so easy to listen to and get stuck in your head lmao, can't believe they broke up :(
- jack stauber & jack stauber's micropop
these songs were my childhood i love jack sm, also has a nice vibe i don't hear much
- tv girl
again super easy to listen to, my fav is the blonde!!!
- melanie martinez
UGH dont get me started on how much i love her... she was my no.1 on spotify wrapped so likeeeeeee

(this is totally not me just trying to find more music ;) )

K.K. Slider covers? That's a pretty cool way of listening to music from the real world, but still related to Animal Crossing, in a sense. 🐶 I normally jam out to the music the game I'm playing has and often times sing/hum out loud to it, but with building games (or in your case, the terraforming aspect) I do like listening to other music. 🎶 Those kinda things can be monotonous, so listening to something else makes it less tedious. 💪

I once terraformed my island to look like the world of Dragon Quest 1, so naturally I listened to music from the Dragon Quest series to fuel and inspire me. 🐲 Video game soundtracks have always been my fav. kind of music to listen to. 😁

usually i'm listening to youtube videos in the background, but i do occasionally listen to music while i play! stuff like -

just general stuff that gives me good vibes. that's the energy i want when i play animal crossing.

also, i didn't know you could link music on this site! that's really neat!

I'll usually just listen to what I normally listen to when playing games. I post in the "what are you listening to" thread with specific songs.

Most frequently, I listen to yacht rock from the late '70s and '80s. Say what you want about that genre; it's one of my favorites.

Off topic, but K.K. Slider covers are a thing, hm? I wonder how the heck they can take the Animalese and mix it into a midi. That sounds interesting...

K.K. Slider covers? That's a pretty cool way of listening to music from the real world, but still related to Animal Crossing, in a sense. 🐶 I normally jam out to the music the game I'm playing has and often times sing/hum out loud to it, but with building games (or in your case, the terraforming aspect) I do like listening to other music. 🎶 Those kinda things can be monotonous, so listening to something else makes it less tedious. 💪

I once terraformed my island to look like the world of Dragon Quest 1, so naturally I listened to music from the Dragon Quest series to fuel and inspire me. 🐲 Video game soundtracks have always been my fav. kind of music to listen to. 😁
oh wow that's amazing! i also tend to listen to the ingame music as well
Post automatically merged:

usually i'm listening to youtube videos in the background, but i do occasionally listen to music while i play! stuff like -

just general stuff that gives me good vibes. that's the energy i want when i play animal crossing.

also, i didn't know you could link music on this site! that's really neat!
ooh i'll definitely check these out!!

I'll usually just listen to what I normally listen to when playing games. I post in the "what are you listening to" thread with specific songs.
i'll make sure to check it out!

Most frequently, I listen to yacht rock from the late '70s and '80s. Say what you want about that genre; it's one of my favorites.

Off topic, but K.K. Slider covers are a thing, hm? I wonder how the heck they can take the Animalese and mix it into a midi. That sounds interesting...
i've never listened to much yacht rock but maybe i'll have a look!

oh wow that's amazing! i also tend to listen to the ingame music as well
What's your favorite hourly song? Mine has to be the 5:00pm one. 😁 It sounds similar to a group I like called Daft Punk. :🤖 Their song "Something About Us" and New Horizon's 5PM song have similarities if you listen closely. I always liked when a video game song and someone else's song sounds so similar: It's almost like one song is a "sequel" or "reimagining" of the other one. 🎶

I like the music in Animal Crossing:New Horizons. I would listen to BTS if I were to play music in the background.

BTS

Back