• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What did you send/get in Wonder Trade?

MyLifeIsCake

~Impossomble~
Bells
Switch
7666-8822-8782
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Cake
Rainbow Feather
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Cake
Hi~ Just did a wonder trade for the first time, to see what I'd get. A lot of times I hear people getting low leveled common pokemon, but so far I got some interesting results...

Sent out a lv. 15 Machoke who was sitting in my box for a while I caught for no reason... I get a lv. 7 Flabebe.
Send out a lv. 30 Quagsire (who was nicknamed Giggitygoo) and get a lv. 1 Gastly...

So, what cool or lame/interesting pokemon have you gotten from wonder trade?

As for me, this has really inspired me to go out and catch more cool and unique pokemon and see what I get! I haven't given up yet~

Last edited:
currently sending this out GOGO WHILE THERE IS STILL SOME LEFT:
tumblr_muu5y7vzGp1sjzepmo1_500.jpg

I had a couple of extra Aerodactyl from Glittering Cave, so I put them on. Unfortunately, I only got a Skiddo and Roggenrola in return. But it's a good idea, instead of just releasing things you don't want anymore.

Maybe I'll try Wonder Trade. I've never tried it. I have some spare Luvdisc from getting Heart Scales, I might send those out....

I just got a Amaura for my Lombre! :0 (It was an egg though, it's @ level 1 right now, lol)

The only thing of interest I got was a Fennekin.
Which I promptly threw back into a Wonder Trade since I was going to restart my game.

Otherwise, all I ever got were Route 2/Santalune Forest stuff. I usually sent out Pok?mon that evolve by trading, starters/Eevees I got hold of while giving away my mega stones, and version exclusives.

I never get anything interesting QQ

Right now I traded my Pikachu for a Farfetch'd

I just got creepy tree monster traded for a Japanese fletchling...

And I just got a bizzare lv. 1 female froakie named 13... Strange luck, huh? XD

Last edited:
I've had gengar, fennekin, squirtle, charmander to name a few.

Friends of mine have had multiple eevees.

Why would you ever give a random Amaura away ;_;

Last edited:
Day-care? I haven't tried it yet. Could do with one sure ^^.

Speaking of fossil pokemon I did get a Tyrunt over wonder trade as well.

Last edited:
Day-care? I haven't tried it yet. Could do with one sure ^^.

Speaking of fossil pokemon I did get a Tyrunt over wonder trade as well.

I didnt think it was possible to breed fossil pokemon, but I tried yesterday with Aurorus and boom eggs.
If you want an Amaura, pm/vm when you're ready just so that we dont clog up this thread.

I always trade what I have extra of I try not and catch one more than once, but I sometimes do by accident. I got a Froakie, but I may as well not have as the name makes it unusable for me.

I always trade what I have extra of I try not and catch one more than once, but I sometimes do by accident. I got a Froakie, but I may as well not have as the name makes it unusable for me.

I was soo excited to get a lv. 1 froakie, and it was female! But guess what it's name is? The fricken' number 13... -.- And it can't change...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mine > Person

Weedle > Charizard
Caterpie > Jolteon
Bidoof > Bidoof

Well then... .-.

Back