What did you get for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some sweaters and shirts. Oh, and money. =]
But I'm putting it towards my college fund.

I got
-160 GB PS3 Slim
-Assassins Creed II
-Metallic blue Dualshock 3 controller
-$200 Target gift card
and a bunch of other stuff

I got...

Medal Of Honor - Really fun once you get a hang of multiplayer.
COD Black Ops - Amazing!
Left 4 Dead 2 - Very fun with friends.
$60 Gamestop giftcard - Already spent it on Battlefield Bad Company 2
1600 Microsoft Points - Most likely going to buy BFBC 2 Vietnam expansion with it.
2000 Wii Points - Not sure what to buy with this yet.
New Xbox Headset -Yay!
New Wireless Xbox headset - Double Yay!
Bunch of legos - Gunna build all night.
Halo Reach T-shirt - I'm such a nerd.

But seriously Medal Of Honor is a very fun, yet underrated shooter.

Christmas drama on TBT, it's like Eastenders.

But seeing as this has already strayed way off topic, I may as well give my view on the subject.
I think L was both right and wrong. He was right in the fact that his ideas and views on 'addiction to manga', but nevertheless I don't think it is for him to say to Leslie, especially on Christmas. She had to realise at some point of her life, that she can carry on liking manga (it would be ridiculous not to if she likes it so much) but must also find some other hobbies in life, in case for whatever reason that hobbie is taken away from you!

But I think Leslie has completely taken L's advice the wrong way. Either she is acting like this to attract attention, all this "No it's stupid, I was stupid to like it, I'm gonna stop completely", or she has genuinely taken L's advice too far. L never said to stop looking at manga, he just advised Leslie that it might be better if she stopped being so fanatic about it (which I don't really think it was for him to say, but anyway). However as said, Leslie did take it the wrong way, either because she has genuinely taken it too far, or because she is trying to attract sympathy and attention. (which I doubt)

Marcus said:

But seeing as this has already strayed way off topic, I may as well give my view on the subject.
I think L was both right and wrong. He was right in the fact that his ideas and views on 'addiction to manga', but nevertheless I don't think it is for him to say to Leslie, especially on Christmas. She had to realise at some point of her life, that she can carry on liking manga (it would be ridiculous not to if she likes it so much) but must also find some other hobbies in life, in case for whatever reason that hobbie is taken away from you!

But I think Leslie has completely taken L's advice the wrong way. Either she is acting like this to attract attention, all this "No it's stupid, I was stupid to like it, I'm gonna stop completely", or she has genuinely taken L's advice too far. L never said to stop looking at manga, he just advised Leslie that it might be better if she stopped being so fanatic about it (which I don't really think it was for him to say, but anyway). However as said, Leslie did take it the wrong way, either because she has genuinely taken it too far, or because she is trying to attract sympathy and attention. (which I doubt)
/Face palm/. Come on now it was back ON TOPIC But noooooo.

MEDIC! said:
Marcus said:

/Face palm/. Come on now it was back ON TOPIC But noooooo.
It takes more than 3 posts to take a topic back on topic after it's been off topic for more than 10 pages.

I got:
A new bag for school
Two Doctor Who boxsets and a single Doctor Who DVD (Revenge of the Cybermen & Silver Nemesis in one boxset, The Keeper of Traken & Logopolis & Castrovalva in the other and Robot as a single DVD.)
The Brilliant Book of Doctor Who 2011
The Only good Dalek. (Graphic Novel.)
New duvet cover with matching pillowcases
Some more Doctor Who stuff
CDs (Olly Murs, Rihanna - Loud and Now 77)
Around

Well I got the big present which was the MacBook Air and attached to it was a note that said "start those college apps and essays" (i better get those done sooon) But I also got Gaga tickets! And new rainboots and some clothes and a messenger bag for school. It was a great holiday =)

This toy hammer that Korean variety shows use for games (it's really fun to hit people with it since it makes an annoying sound when you hit it.), Super Junior socks (yeah, socks.), a Soul Eater necklace (it's the Shinigami symbol), an Aeropostle hoodie, a Maka Albarn plushie (spiritually, my friend forgot to get it from his house for me ._.), a $15 iTunes gift card, a bowl of instant noodles, a sparkly picture frame, a really cute star mechanical pencil, and a cute chicken hat.

I got a lot more than last year, thanks to my friends.

Money, clothes, pair of sexy Jordan's, new bed sheets, LoZ: Twilight Princess.

A little late, but I got Kirby's Epic Yarn, Donkey Kong Contry Returns, Assassin's Creed 2, a curling iron, clothes, and a bunch of cute random things (like a bunny calender). =D This was a good year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back