Psychonaut said:
>Psychonaut sees leslie's avatar/sig have changed, notably sad rain girl
>Psychonaut checks profile information
>i hate anime
>stupid and dumb
>just plain childish

RageFace.png

GODDAMN IT LAWLIET LEAVE HER ALONE IT'S CHRISTMAS

if all you are/were interested is manga, that's totally okay. at some point you'll lose interest in it, even if it's only the slightest bit. your tastes will change, and you will have both fond memories of stories you read/watched, along with the experience and wisdom to see the inherent flaws that storytelling brings.

I would say disregard the extremist tone that lawliet presents, and instead "let nature run it's course". if you don't run out of steam on the topic of anime/manga, then great. hopefully by then you'd be able to land a job in that field in some way, whether it be creating, reviewing, or reporting. hell, having it as simply a hobby (which is how lawliet is suggesting) would be great.

just don't change yourself on a dime, as you'll only sink deeper into depression and loneliness and good golly that isn't good. of course, having your life based only on one thing is what's the problem, and i think is what lawliet is focusing on.

in which case, you simply need variety, and lawliet is being an *censored.1.6* by calling you a weeaboo, instead of trying to be positive/helpful and offering advice/some kind of insight.

or some*censored.2.0*. i dunno. lol, lawliet.
I completely agree.

I know that this thread is becoming completely off-topic, but I want to throw my hat into the ring:

We all know that Leslie loves(d?) anime, but because of Lawliet's *censored.4.1*, she's been backed into a corner and has given up that hobby. He shouldn't be able to change you based on an opinion: that everyone needs to "grow up" and leave childish things behind. It's true, you probably will eventually lose interest in mang and anime, as well as other things. However, just because you like any given thing at an age at which some people think you should not be interested in it anymore doesn't mean you should submit to their harsh logic. Lawliet, you're a video game player, aren't you? Video games fall into a broad category that encompasses all fantasy--it includes anime and manga. Video games tell stories, anime tells stories, to some degree. Why leave fantasy behind? It provides an escape from this crooked world.

Also, we need to be rid of that horrid label, "emo". Just as well as any other label that demarcates human beings based on their personalities. If she's "emo", she's "emo". If she's not, she's not.

The moral is: don't sacrifice who you are for a conformist society.
It true I did love anime. But I see I liked it waayyy to much. And im a teen, Its about time I stoped

Slickyrider said:
MEDIC! said:
Leslie141 said:
MEDIC! said:
And the avi

Smile it hides everything

Like the deep pain i feel every night when i cut myself
I dont cut my self anymore
I was talking about me.

And ahahaha i caught you!!

Like how i caught my heart in the air and smashed it so i can never have it broken again
SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH.

Who cares if she was a masochist at one point? What matters now is that she isn't any longer. What would make her any less of a person if she still was a masochist?
You do know what masochist means right.

Leslie141 said:
Slickyrider said:
Psychonaut said:
>i hate anime
>stupid and dumb
>just plain childish

RageFace.png

if all you are/were interested is manga, that's totally okay. at some point you'll lose interest in it, even if it's only the slightest bit. your tastes will change, and you will have both fond memories of stories you read/watched, along with the experience and wisdom to see the inherent flaws that storytelling brings.

I would say disregard the extremist tone that lawliet presents, and instead "let nature run it's course". if you don't run out of steam on the topic of anime/manga, then great. hopefully by then you'd be able to land a job in that field in some way, whether it be creating, reviewing, or reporting. hell, having it as simply a hobby (which is how lawliet is suggesting) would be great.

just don't change yourself on a dime, as you'll only sink deeper into depression and loneliness and good golly that isn't good. of course, having your life based only on one thing is what's the problem, and i think is what lawliet is focusing on.

in which case, you simply need variety, and lawliet is being an *censored.1.6* by calling you a weeaboo, instead of trying to be positive/helpful and offering advice/some kind of insight.

I completely agree.

I know that this thread is becoming completely off-topic, but I want to throw my hat into the ring:

We all know that Leslie loves(d?) anime, but because of Lawliet's *censored.4.1*, she's been backed into a corner and has given up that hobby. He shouldn't be able to change you based on an opinion: that everyone needs to "grow up" and leave childish things behind. It's true, you probably will eventually lose interest in mang and anime, as well as other things. However, just because you like any given thing at an age at which some people think you should not be interested in it anymore doesn't mean you should submit to their harsh logic. Lawliet, you're a video game player, aren't you? Video games fall into a broad category that encompasses all fantasy--it includes anime and manga. Video games tell stories, anime tells stories, to some degree. Why leave fantasy behind? It provides an escape from this crooked world.

Also, we need to be rid of that horrid label, "emo". Just as well as any other label that demarcates human beings based on their personalities. If she's "emo", she's "emo". If she's not, she's not.

It true I did love anime. But I see I liked it waayyy to much. And im a teen, Its about time I stoped
It's never time to stop something you really like. (withing consideration)

Leslie141 said:
Slickyrider said:
Psychonaut said:
>i hate anime
>stupid and dumb
>just plain childish

RageFace.png

I completely agree.

You do know there is anime for adults right?

MEDIC! said:
Leslie141 said:
Slickyrider said:
Psychonaut said:
>i hate anime
>stupid and dumb
>just plain childish

RageFace.png

I completely agree.

You do know there is anime for adults right?
Also before its locked Lawl derailed it not you physco

MEDIC! said:
Slickyrider said:
MEDIC! said:
Leslie141 said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepLike the deep pain i feel every night when i cut myself
I was talking about me.

And ahahaha i caught you!!

Like how i caught my heart in the air and smashed it so i can never have it broken again
SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH.

Who cares if she was a masochist at one point? What matters now is that she isn't any longer. What would make her any less of a person if she still was a masochist?
Go *censored.3.0* yourself, you heartless beast. You admitted it yourself, you broke your own heart.

Leslie: Don't you see my point? You may stop liking anime if you truly don't like it anymore, but you shouldn't give it up based on what other people think! Be yourself, for God's sake.

Slickyrider said:
MEDIC! said:
Slickyrider said:
MEDIC! said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepLike the deep pain i feel every night when i cut myselfLike how i caught my heart in the air and smashed it so i can never have it broken again
SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH.

Go *censored.3.0* yourself.

Leslie: Don't you see my point? You may stop liking anime if you truly don't like it anymore, but you shouldn't give it up based on what other people think! Be yourself, for God's sake.
Gladly

Holy *censored.2.0*. If somebody enjoys anime/manga, let them. Jesus Christ, this thread is terrible. If I still had admin rights/powers, there would be bannings.

Including the gifts I received last night, I got:

a 4th generation iPod touch
1TB external HDD
a blue/black striped jacket :D
a Texas Longhorns cap
Some kind of mens' lotion cologne thing... :S

I didn't really want very much this year, and the stuff that I did ask for was really because I truly needed it. If you ask me, I'm satisfied.

I place all of the blame upon Lawliet, who came marching in here with his conformist ideals. Bulerias is right, just let everyone do whatever the *censored.3.0* they want without being influenced by anything or anyone.

Slickyrider said:
MEDIC! said:
Slickyrider said:
MEDIC! said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepLike the deep pain i feel every night when i cut myselfLike how i caught my heart in the air and smashed it so i can never have it broken again
SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH.

Go *censored.3.0* yourself, you heartless beast. You admitted it yourself, you broke your own heart.

I am being myself

Bulerias said:
Holy *censored.2.0*. If somebody enjoys anime/manga, let them. Jesus Christ, this thread is terrible. If I still had admin rights/powers, there would be bannings.
Yes but im still confused

How could someone like pie this much to break someones spirit and dreams?

Hey look sonicdude posted something ON TOPIC!!!

Leslie141 said:
Slickyrider said:
MEDIC! said:
Slickyrider said:

I am being myself
Please, I implore you...I know that Lawliet's logic has influenced you. Look within your heart, within yourself, and decide who you truly are.

Slickyrider said:
Leslie141 said:
Slickyrider said:
MEDIC! said:

I am being myself
Please, I implore you...I know that Lawliet's logic has influenced you. Look within your heart, within yourself, and decide who you truly are.
I agree.

If your really being yourself then put back all that Lucky star stuff back in your sig and be the person i knew before all this.

Okay, Medic, I'm surprised that you haven't been flamed off the forums yet. Actually, the reason why is because your topics are so blood-curdling that they've all been locked.

I want this heartless monster banned. First, he lies about having a life-threatening disease. Now, he cracks a joke in the middle of an intense discussion that he has made incredibly outrageous remarks in.

Slickyrider said:
Okay, Medic, I'm surprised that you haven't been flamed off the forums yet. Actually, the reason why is because your topics are so blood-curdling that they've all been locked.

I want this heartless monster banned. First, he lies about having a life-threatening disease. Now, he cracks a joke in the middle of an intense discussion that he has made incredibly outrageous remarks in.
What the pie thing

Oh my bad look 5 post above of this

Just trying to lightin up the mood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back