• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What did you dream about?

I had a dream that a walrus with the face of Ronald McDonald was chasing me.

...don't ask.

i don't remember a lot of it but i do remember closer to when i was waking up, i was looking for something in my pantry. dunno what it was.

I always have very stressful dreams including lucid dreams. Last night I dreamt my pants were gone at school but I was just like "well ik i'm dreaming so i can just put on pants and make everyone forget" so I did just that in my dream.

I consistently keep having dreams involving my dog coming back to life. I know he died in the dreams too, so during the dreams I'm usually searching for a way to make sure he doesn't die again.

I had a work related dream that my bosses daughter who is also my boss got mad at me for somethin I didn't do at work. And by didn't do I don't mean like she accused me of somethin, I mean like somethin I am supposed to do but didn't.

Lately I've been stressing about work and this new responsibility while still tryin to juggle all my other ones. Things have not gone so well. The dream is a literal interpretation of that.

I dreamt that I was in a time loop. I was on a series of planets that connected to one another through elevators. Each world had people of a different color of the rainbow. For example one planet had red people while another had green people. The later into the time loop I went the more planets would get disconnected and float into space. My goal was to meet up with one person on each planet before it was too late. About halfway into the second time loop I looked into space and saw the planets slowly disconnect from each other. I ultimately didn’t accomplish my goal before I woke up. There was just too much to do in one time loop.

I had a very, very strange dream last night. In my dream, James from Team Rocket was dancing to and singing the English Studio Yuraki version of "Right now" from Black Clover. Jesse and Meowth were clapping their hands and dancing in the background, and Dr. Eggman was the DJ. As the song ended, James spun out of a breakdance into a pose and Jesse and Meowth did jazz hands around him, along with Dr. Eggman nodding seriously in the background.

Needless to say once I woke up I rushed to the sink to wash my face and make sure I'm awake and that that dream is gone.

I’m not sure why, but I had a dream about another forum that I’m on. On ACC, I’m a Staff member (a Scout, to be exact) and the website went into a much needed remodel. The bell shop actually opened and everyone got three million bells deducted from their bell count to make it more fair for newer members. I was very bitter about this, ngl. I liked having such a high number of bells. This was when I woke up, but yeah, the bell shop actually opened, lol.

One of my dreams last night was very long. I wake up every hour and sometimes when I go back to sleep I can continue the dream I was having. I continued this dream a few times and its a lot longer and more complex than this but I don't remember all the details anymore.

I am a dragon human hybrid. I look like a normal human except when I leave the ground, I transform into a dragon and I fly. When I touch the ground again, I will turn back into a human. The leader of the country has world domination plans and wants to use dragons as his secret weapon to help him win the wars he plans to start. I am the only known person with dragon blood, so his group wants to use me to create dragons. They have a machine that will clone the dragons and all they need is a small amount of my blood. I am against their ideology though and won’t cooperate, so they have put up my picture on the news saying I am a wanted and dangerous person, and they have their own people and robots out looking for me.

Right now, I am running through a neighborhood looking for a safe place where I can hide out for a while. I see a family that is having a party. They recognize me from the news, call out to me and invite me to the party and say I can stay with them. I have no idea who they are, but they claim to be against the leader and say they will help me. I go to the party and have some really delicious blue lemonade. I don’t remember much else about it but I stay with them for a few days. Then the robots figure out that I am in that neighborhood and are going door to door searching the houses. A robot shows up and the people tell me to hide. I am confused and don’t know where to go, but then they motion me towards the cabinet under the kitchen sink. It looks too small like I won’t fit, but it’s actually way bigger inside than it looks. I go in, and their daughter also follows me in there. The robot comes in and searches the house. The girl under the sink with me accidentally makes a noise, so the robot’s attention is drawn over and it opens the cabinet. It is about to grab me, but then the mom comes up behind it and hits it on the head and then sprays it with a fire extinguisher. This confuses and breaks the robot. I dismantle the robot and we dump its body in a ditch behind the neighborhood. A few days later another robot shows up at the house. For some reason I don’t hide this time so it goes right towards me to attack me. But the dad sprays a potion in the robot’s face and then its eyes turn into hearts. He tells me it is a love potion so the robot won’t be aggressive anymore. The robot comes to me and kisses me and then leaves. At first I was like ok, that was weird but at least it didn’t hurt me. Then I remember that I have a cut on my lip and the robot could’ve got my blood when it kissed me. I run outside after it, but it’s gone. I decide this house isn’t safe anymore since the robots have shown up twice so I leave and look for somewhere else.

I go to a senior living facility and there are a bunch of elderly people in bunkbeds in this room. One of the women is missing, so they say I can stay in her bed. Then a dragon lands on the roof and blows fire on it so now the building is on fire. I tell everyone to leave and I run outside. I see a red dragon that looks just like me in my dragon form, so I know they must’ve got my blood and were able to create dragons. The dragon looks at me and is about to blow fire on me, but I transform into a dragon and fly away. As I’m flying, I see a whole flock of red dragons that were cloned from my blood. The evil people want the dragons to attack me, but the dragons won’t attack another dragon. Even though they were created to be weapons and were programmed to attack me, their ultimate loyalty is to other dragons and they currently see me as one of them. I join the flock and we are flying above a highway. Everything is good for now, but dragons can’t fly forever and I will need to stop and rest at some point. And when I stop and touch the ground I will turn back to a human and then dragons will again see me as the enemy. I’m trying to figure out how to separate myself from the flock and find somewhere I can land and hide.

I had a dream where I was playing a one person futuristic sport where I had to move large electric orbs to different pedestals. Sadly I woke up before I could earn a point.

i had a dream this morning that i met my favorite singer, i got her autograph and we took a picture together but when i got home i couldn’t find it and i got upset. it was a dream so when i woke up i was kind of sad.

I had a dream where all the villagers from Animal Crossing came to see me in real life. I was crying in a corner and they just came up to me, knelled down and gave me a hug telling me "No matter what you have going in your life, we'll always be here, even if we are not real you're still a good person deep down" and I just remember waking thinking "Wow....I wish I had true friends" but knowing me I still have trust issues.

I dreamt that I was Takeo Gouda from My Love Story. For those that don’t know, it’s a manga and anime about a gentle giant teenager dating his short classmate. Since I’m not tall in real life I found it difficult to walk around as a six foot tall person. I was visiting America and with my limited English I introduced myself to people around the airport. Sadly I woke up before I left the building.

I had a dream that I found a coloring book in a recycle bin that was nothing but drawings of Waluigi and I was like "well who the heck would throw this away??" so I snatched it up. lots of other weird stuff happened but that was the highlight.

So many of my coworkers have been leaving my job (me in the process of leaving as well) so I had a dream that my team lead sent an email saying "RIP ____ or ______ leaving the company". It's do dumb and minor but I found it funny the email had RIP in the title and the word "or" as if one or the other person was quitting.

I had a dream that I was playing a Pokémon game set in a Pacific Northwest themed region. Everything was from a first person perspective and there were only 48 new Pokémon. Every time I saw a city reference a place in Oregon I felt visible glee. I have a feeling I had this dream because I watched Lockstin’s Kascade region series. If only it was official…

Back